Reload this Page >

STNI and Melbourne

STNI and Melbourne

Old May 23rd 2004, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

Handyandy180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default STNI and Melbourne

Hiya Peeps

I am struggling to find all the info i need (including application forms ) to apply under the State/Territory Nominated Independant (STNI) scheme.

Sods law states this is our best option (Thank you Concept Australia for the information i got from you In York) since the increase in points.
Done my TRA and got a positive deeming date as a
Carpenter/Joiner.
Anyhow chin up!! Any info given would be gratefully welcomed.
Goodbye Brisbane, Hello Melbourne.
Seriously any info on Melbourne and suburbs also welcome.
Good luck to all that are trying
Regards Chris and Andrea.
Old May 24th 2004, 12:37 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: STNI and Melbourne

Hello Chris and Andrea.

The website to review is here:
http://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au/
(click on Skilled Migration Visas).

I guess it goes without saying that if you would like any assistance with the migration process we'll be delighted to help (we have several Carpenter/Joiner clients who have State Nominations from the VIC Government). Let me know if you'd like one of the Go Matilda team (offices in the UK and in Melbourne) to contact you.

Kind regards.

Originally posted by Handyandy180
Hiya Peeps

I am struggling to find all the info i need (including application forms ) to apply under the State/Territory Nominated Independant (STNI) scheme.

Sods law states this is our best option (Thank you Concept Australia for the information i got from you In York) since the increase in points.
Done my TRA and got a positive deeming date as a
Carpenter/Joiner.
Anyhow chin up!! Any info given would be gratefully welcomed.
Goodbye Brisbane, Hello Melbourne.
Seriously any info on Melbourne and suburbs also welcome.
Good luck to all that are trying
Regards Chris and Andrea.
Old May 24th 2004, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Alan Collett
Hello Chris and Andrea.

The website to review is here:
http://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au/
(click on Skilled Migration Visas).

I guess it goes without saying that if you would like any assistance with the migration process we'll be delighted to help (we have several Carpenter/Joiner clients who have State Nominations from the VIC Government). Let me know if you'd like one of the Go Matilda team (offices in the UK and in Melbourne) to contact you.

Kind regards.
Thank you Alan
I appreciate the info given.
Yes if the offer is a no obligation to commit Iwould welcome a Go matilda agent getting in touch, at your convienence, just say how?
Old May 24th 2004, 1:14 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

If you can send me an email with your telephone number I will ask one of my colleagues (probably Greta White, as she handles applications for State Nominations) to call you. She can then send you a no obligation fee proposal.

Alternatively, please complete the details at this webpage:
http://www.gomatilda.com/contact.cfm

Best regards.

Thank you Alan
I appreciate the info given.
Yes if the offer is a no obligation to commit Iwould welcome a Go matilda agent getting in touch, at your convienence, just say how?
Old May 24th 2004, 1:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Alan Collett
If you can send me an email with your telephone number I will ask one of my colleagues (probably Greta White, as she handles applications for State Nominations) to call you. She can then send you a no obligation fee proposal.

Alternatively, please complete the details at this webpage:
http://www.gomatilda.com/contact.cfm

Best regards.
Not a prob Alan? Have you got an address i can send it to? or a tel number i can ring?
Old May 24th 2004, 1:45 am
Migration Agent

You can email me via alan - at - gomatilda - dot - com.

Or you can call me - I'm in Melbourne on +61 (0)3 8530 7030; it's probably best to send me an email with your contact details and I'll arrange for Greta to call you.

Best regards.

Not a prob Alan? Have you got an address i can send it to? or a tel number i can ring?
Old May 24th 2004, 5:38 pm
Just Joined

CBLORAC is an unknown quantity at this point

hi handyandy we got our visa through STNI for Victoria, we fly out on the 26 june 2004. we applied through the victoria gov web site, which then e-mailed us, we then had to send copies of my husbands certificates which we scanned and emailed to them, also we had to give our application reference number. from then on we were pushed to the front. we have had our visa since january 2004. applied STNI september 2004, our main application was sent may 2004 via our agent we used. if you require anymore help please (pm) me. Goodluck.
Old May 25th 2004, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by CBLORAC
hi handyandy we got our visa through STNI for Victoria, we fly out on the 26 june 2004. we applied through the victoria gov web site, which then e-mailed us, we then had to send copies of my husbands certificates which we scanned and emailed to them, also we had to give our application reference number. from then on we were pushed to the front. we have had our visa since january 2004. applied STNI september 2004, our main application was sent may 2004 via our agent we used. if you require anymore help please (pm) me. Goodluck.
Any info you have would be great as we are just starting with STNI having been forced to change from Skilled independant, due to points system changing.
Regards Chris and Andrea
Old May 25th 2004, 6:25 pm
Just Joined

CBLORAC is an unknown quantity at this point

hi chris and andrea, i see your from bradshaw halifax, i lived in halifax until last year (aug) we sold up. reagrding the STNI if you go to www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au go to migrating to victoria and click on how do I apply. there you find the information as well as the STNI application form. hope this helps,

carol