Stella Artois

Old Aug 24th 2005, 11:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of
Default Stella Artois

Please tell me that Stella is sold in every available bar and supermarket chain in oz. (preferably at bargain basement prices)

Flash.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 11:12 pm

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Stella Artois

Originally Posted by Lordflasheart
Please tell me that Stella is sold in every available bar and supermarket chain in oz. (preferably at bargain basement prices)

Flash.
No it's not. You'll be able to get it in Dan Murphys (off-licence). If you're rich enough you can get it Belgian Beer Cafes and the occasional bar.

A
Old Aug 24th 2005, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Flash.
"When in Rome, wear the toga, speak Italian" etc, etc

When in Oz, drink XXXX / Tooheys / Carlton / Crownies / etc, etc
Old Aug 24th 2005, 11:34 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Im afraid not mate

Although my local next to work sell it on tap and its only about 30c dearer than the local crap. The battle cruiser is very dodgy but the cheap stella makes up for it.

If your moving to Brissie I may let you know its secret location but dont tell everyone as they will all want to come.

TT

Flash.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 11:39 pm
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice

i see wife-beater all over the place in brisbane. not sure about the bottle-shop tho.

Originally Posted by TrickyTree
Im afraid not mate

Although my local next to work sell it on tap and its only about 30c dearer than the local crap. The battle cruiser is very dodgy but the cheap stella makes up for it.

If your moving to Brissie I may let you know its secret location but dont tell everyone as they will all want to come.

TT
Old Aug 24th 2005, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

ScuntoBris will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by brisnick
i see wife-beater all over the place in brisbane. not sure about the bottle-shop tho.

Agreed, more and more places seem to have it on tap!

Never bought it from bottle shop, but reckon it comes in at about $18 for a six pack.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 11:51 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

My future local, the Great Southern in Berry has it on tap That said, I ****ing hate the stuff.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Hutch
My future local, the Great Southern in Berry has it on tap That said, I ****ing hate the stuff.
Guess it goes flat on the way over. At least there's a few places that sell it. Might have a bit of a trek for a 6 pack though. Might bang a few crates in the container - the list grows ever longer...

Thanks for the info.

Flash.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:51 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Flash.
Its in the majority of the decent bars/restaurants in Perth.
You can normally pick it up in bottleshops for $50 to $55 a carton (24 x 330ml bottles)
Its probably around the $7 - $8 a pint in pubs.
Steve
Old Aug 25th 2005, 1:01 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Flash.
Stella is on tap at the 'Pacific Pines Tavern' (Gold Coast North). We was informed of this by a local Estate Agent, and I must add, it WAS a selling point for the area! .... :scared:

Apparently this ISN'T the norm for Oz ...

All I was told, so grabbed a swift pint ...

*pennies worth!*
Old Aug 25th 2005, 2:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Stella is on tap at the 'Pacific Pines Tavern' (Gold Coast North). We was informed of this by a local Estate Agent, and I must add, it WAS a selling point for the area! .... :scared:

Apparently this ISN'T the norm for Oz ...

All I was told, so grabbed a swift pint ...

*pennies worth!*

Yes I can confirm with Paul it does sell "Paul Weller" on draft at Pac Pines tavern and I often treat myself to a schooner or 6 when I pop in for my 2 meals for price of 1 on a Tuesday!!!!!! My excuse anyway.

As for being available in supermarkets, no alcohol is sold in these places you just visit the Bottlo (offy) drive thru ones as well

P.S Paul did you check out those websites I sent the links to?
Old Aug 25th 2005, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

ace ventura is an unknown quantity at this point

Guess it goes flat on the way over. At least there's a few places that sell it. Might have a bit of a trek for a 6 pack though. Might bang a few crates in the container - the list grows ever longer...

Thanks for the info.

Flash.
its on special at woolies or liquorland for $50 a case every couple of months so stock up like normally its around $70 a case
Old Aug 25th 2005, 3:56 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Flash.
As you are not yet from these parts, you wont realise that many of the beers sold over here, make Stella seem like a very poor second. I used to enjoy a pint of Stella in England, I would probably only buy it now as my fifth or sixth choice. One of the many things Australia does well is brew beer.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 3:58 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
... One of the many things Australia does well is brew beer.
Dont you mean Lager
Old Aug 25th 2005, 4:05 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by steve99
Dont you mean Lager
Indeed I do, but everyone calls it beer, so why be different........when in Rome.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.