Reload this Page >

Statutory Declaration

Statutory Declaration

Old Dec 4th 2005, 3:59 pm
Just Joined

PJ8025 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Statutory Declaration

Hi,

Can anybody advise me and my partner on a query we have regarding our joint statutory declaration.

At the start of the declaration do we state we, (our names and address) do solemnly and sincerely declare e.t.c or I, (indiviual name) and I, (individual name) of (address) do solemnly e.t.c.

Is it we or I, as we know that the wording at the start has be correct and legal?

Can anybody shed any light?

Kind Regards
Old Dec 4th 2005, 6:04 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Statutory Declaration

Originally Posted by PJ8025
Hi,

Can anybody advise me and my partner on a query we have regarding our joint statutory declaration.

At the start of the declaration do we state we, (our names and address) do solemnly and sincerely declare e.t.c or I, (indiviual name) and I, (individual name) of (address) do solemnly e.t.c.

Is it we or I, as we know that the wording at the start has be correct and legal?

Kind Regards
i would presume that it would be "we", but as I'm not a solicitor my advice or thoughts are certainly not to be relied on. however that's my thought. might be better to wait a bit for those already over there that have had to do this to get up.
Old Dec 4th 2005, 8:14 pm
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice
Default Re: Statutory Declaration

Originally Posted by PJ8025
Hi,

Kind Regards
Hiya,

Angie and I used the attached form but changed the "I" to "We" and had no problems with it being accepted by our solicitor or case officer.

Si
Attached Files
File Type: doc
uk stat dec.doc (23.0 KB, 124 views)