Reload this Page >

Statement re: Relationship

Statement re: Relationship

Old Jun 10th 2004, 3:11 pm
Impressive Member

lostkiwi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Statement re: Relationship

Chumlies,

We are about to send in our application to AHC, but I have a question someone maybe able to help with :
We need to provide a statement from the future Mrs LK and myself about the history of our relationship - is there any recognised way of doing this - i.e. write a few pages from the both of us and sign at the bottom or is their a stat dec format we should follow?

THanks in advance
Old Jun 10th 2004, 3:26 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Re: Statement re: Relationship

Originally posted by lostkiwi
Chumlies,

We are about to send in our application to AHC, but I have a question someone maybe able to help with :
We need to provide a statement from the future Mrs LK and myself about the history of our relationship - is there any recognised way of doing this - i.e. write a few pages from the both of us and sign at the bottom or is their a stat dec format we should follow?

THanks in advance
Hi, both myself and my hubby wrote a statement on our relationship, it was basically a little story about how we met what we have done etc. what our future plans are blaa blaa blaa.

they were seperate statements and we then went to the solicitor signed the statement inform of them and they witnessed our signatures. It doesn't have to be on a stat dec or anything, our were just 2 pages long each and were typed.

good luck

Cheers
Kala
Old Jun 10th 2004, 3:43 pm
Impressive Member

lostkiwi is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks! Apreciate your help!
Old Jun 10th 2004, 6:04 pm
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Location: Was Wakefield, Now Bayside,Capalaba, Brisbane since 2004
Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future

We also had to do the same.Going back nearly 9 years and provide a sort of story and we included some photos from then up until recent times(the horror of the early photos )
It worked anyway as we now have our visas and are going on the 14th Sept.
Good luck.