Stat Decs.

Old Jan 13th 2004, 11:01 am
Just Joined

BostonHouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Stat Decs.

When you get people to write Stat Decs for you, do they have attach a copy of their passport or birth certificate? And if so does this apply to all stat decs aussy or non-aussy?
Old Jan 13th 2004, 11:07 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Stat Decs.

Originally posted by BostonHouse
When you get people to write Stat Decs for you, do they have attach a copy of their passport or birth certificate? And if so does this apply to all stat decs aussy or non-aussy?

To the best of my knowledge Boston,

The stat decs are your declaration, that what you have said is true and honest, it is countersigned by you and you enclosse copy of passport for identity as reqd...

Im also quite sure that this info that you have signed is also counter signed by a notary, ie a solicitor or a jp, etcc

They do not include their passport details

If they have a STAMP then gettem to stamp it

Hope this helps
Old Jan 13th 2004, 11:13 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

The Aussie ones are supposed to be done on Form 888, which says that they should attach proof of residency/passport etc. Though 2 of my 4 Aussie ones didn't, and weren't queried. The UK ones don't have an official form, so we didn't both, and again no-one queried it.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 11:20 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
The Aussie ones are supposed to be done on Form 888, which says that they should attach proof of residency/passport etc. Though 2 of my 4 Aussie ones didn't, and weren't queried. The UK ones don't have an official form, so we didn't both, and again no-one queried it.

Yep i agree oops...

<just come off the net with our friends in brissy, they are saying all fans are on, and ready for the Rain forecasted for tomorrow...

steve
Old Jan 13th 2004, 11:48 am
WBB

Originally posted by Pollyana

same here, one of my aussie ones had a passport photocopy the other did not , we used the same form for the british stat decs and that has not yet been questioned.

Old Jan 13th 2004, 12:49 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
same here, one of my aussie ones had a passport photocopy the other did not , we used the same form for the british stat decs and that has not yet been questioned.

That's a relief. Worry 692 on my list of worries is that none of Mr Bundy's family have a passport and none of them can find their birth certs. So far, we have one aussie stat dec with passport and one without, and one on it's way which we're not sure about.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 12:54 pm
WBB

Originally posted by bundy
That's a relief. Worry 692 on my list of worries is that none of Mr Bundy's family have a passport and none of them can find their birth certs. So far, we have one aussie stat dec with passport and one without, and one on it's way which we're not sure about.
you cant have much to worry about if that is only number 692, that was way down the list of worries i had, if i remember correctly it was worry AO765-PL-Z2A.

Old Jan 13th 2004, 12:56 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
you cant have much to worry about if that is only number 692, that was way down the list of worries i had, if i remember correctly it was worry AO765-PL-Z2A.

LOL!!!!! It's high on my list though, because it is my current worry. Things like shipping are way down at the bottom where we hit the 6 figure sums.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 1:10 pm
Banned

LOL!!!!! It's high on my list though, because it is my current worry. Things like shipping are way down at the bottom where we hit the 6 figure sums.

Just touching on the passport issue,

IS there a specific amount of time you need remaining on your passport for when you Emigrate??

Obviously some time remaining helps
Old Jan 13th 2004, 1:12 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
Just touching on the passport issue,

IS there a specific amount of time you need remaining on your passport for when you Emigrate??

Obviously some time remaining helps
Not sure...I'd say 6 months absolute minimum. Thankfully, not on my list of worries as I've only just renewed my passport
Old Jan 13th 2004, 1:43 pm
Banned

Not sure...I'd say 6 months absolute minimum. Thankfully, not on my list of worries as I've only just renewed my passport

Cheers Bundy,

evertime i see that word BUNDY i get flashbacks to a bad nt on the grog in brissy lol

Ty for ya help
Old Jan 13th 2004, 1:47 pm
She's a bird, you know

Cheers Bundy,

evertime i see that word BUNDY i get flashbacks to a bad nt on the grog in brissy lol

Ty for ya help
It's impossible to have a bad night on bundy (the drink, of course). Only good things will come of a tussle with the bundy bear.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 1:48 pm
Banned

It's impossible to have a bad night on bundy (the drink, of course). Only good things will come of a tussle with the bundy bear.

Yeah unfortunately after a tussle wiv the Bundy Bear i kinda had an argy bargy wiv the Porcelain monster !!! lmao
Old Jan 13th 2004, 1:53 pm
WBB

i'm glad you put the bit in brackets in.

:scared:

Old Jan 13th 2004, 1:53 pm
She's a bird, you know

Yeah unfortunately after a tussle wiv the Bundy Bear i kinda had an argy bargy wiv the Porcelain monster !!! lmao

LOL!!! ALthough I tend to blame the coke rather than the rum.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.