Reload this Page >

Starting The Process to nurse in OZ

Starting The Process to nurse in OZ

Old Nov 14th 2016, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

sarahnurse is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Starting The Process to nurse in OZ

HELP

I am looking to avoid the agency fees for sorting my nursing visa and immigrating to oz but currently going round and round in circles. Where do i start?

My progress Booking my IELTS Test, Getting References Completed, CV Done, Contacted previous Uni to get full Transcripts and contacted NMC for them to send a document for them to send relevant info to ANMAC.

If i could get a full checklist with a step by step guide i would be a happy person......stressed trying to get started.

look forward to hearing from anyone wanting to help.

Sarah
Old Nov 14th 2016, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Starting The Process to nurse in OZ

If you apply for the skilled migrant visa, the 189 or 190, then there is no particular need to get any agency involved if you don't want to.
Old Nov 14th 2016, 8:42 pm
Just Joined

I plan not to use an agency but need a structure or progress table of what I need to complete first as AV heard that should you apply for this the wrong way can prevent the process happening? It's the Aphra/ANMAC that's confusing. I understand that I can't do the EOI till aphra/annac are complete?
Old Nov 15th 2016, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

You need the skills assessment back first, which will need your ilets results. I believe you need to undertake academic?

Once you have the skills assessment, calculate your points. This is the area where you need to be VERY careful as an over claim can result in a refusal and a three year ban from reapplying. Hence why I am a big fan of using agencies. You need a minimum of 60 points.

If going for 189, lodge the eoi, for a 190, get the state sponsorship first the eoi.

Wait to be invited to apply and once invited lodge application.

A case officer will be eventually appointed and request Medicaid and police checks. Do these and wait.
Old Nov 21st 2016, 6:28 pm
Just Joined

So i have booked my IELTS Academic Test for a couple of weeks so i have now started sending documentation to ANMAC. Once i get the green light from them i shall work on the actual visa process. When did you start with APHRA? Thanks for you're help, very much appreciated.
Old Nov 21st 2016, 9:40 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarahnurse
So i have booked my IELTS Academic Test for a couple of weeks so i have now started sending documentation to ANMAC. Once i get the green light from them i shall work on the actual visa process. When did you start with APHRA? Thanks for you're help, very much appreciated.
verystormy is not in nursing - just been around long enough to know the steps. We do have a dedicated nursing (and doctors, midwives, etc) section - http://britishexpats.com/forum/nurse...ccupations-72/ You should find plenty of info there on the ANMAC / AHPRA process