Starting out

Old Jan 21st 2007, 12:52 am
BE Enthusiast

shears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Starting out

Hi all

From Ireland. Hoping to head to Australia later this year with husband, 2 children, and dog.

Have family in Brisbane so heading there. Still dreaming of South Bank there last winter (our winter!) Ahhhhh ....
Old Jan 21st 2007, 6:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Starting out

Originally Posted by shears
Hi all

From Ireland. Hoping to head to Australia later this year with husband, 2 children, and dog.

Have family in Brisbane so heading there. Still dreaming of South Bank there last winter (our winter!) Ahhhhh ....

Hello

Welcome to the website.

What stage are you at?
Old Jan 21st 2007, 7:02 am
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shears
Hi all

Hello you'll get loads of help on this site most peolpe will help .

HI wendy
Old Jan 21st 2007, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

hello,

where abouts in Ireland do you live? we live in the North, just outside Belfast. We are in the early stages of applying for a visa, it seems a very slowwwwwwwwwwwww process. We are - me, hubby and 2 girls aged 11 & 4. Actually hubby and myself are off to Benidorm in the morning for 3 days - anniversary and birthday present all rolled into one - it's 25 degrees too,anything beats this crap weather we're having at the minute.

Anyway, welcome to BE. I read it alot, don't always post but BEWARE it does become addictive!

Lynn
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 12:03 am
BE Enthusiast

shears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the4ofus
hello,

where abouts in Ireland do you live? we live in the North, just outside Belfast. We are in the early stages of applying for a visa, it seems a very slowwwwwwwwwwwww process. We are - me, hubby and 2 girls aged 11 & 4. Actually hubby and myself are off to Benidorm in the morning for 3 days - anniversary and birthday present all rolled into one - it's 25 degrees too,anything beats this crap weather we're having at the minute.

Anyway, welcome to BE. I read it alot, don't always post but BEWARE it does become addictive!

Lynn
Ta Lynn, Have a great holiday!
Live in Co Kildare (ditto the crap weather!)

Ta Martin and Wendy. Stage we're at is info-gathering! Hoping to go on student visa (I know, expensive!! esp with 2 kids' schools to pay for) for 2 years but need to see what changes will happen with the legislation in July.