A star at last

Old Apr 2nd 2004, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default A star at last

How sad am I ?

I posted my last mail and then noticed that I'd been granted a star under my name which cheered me up no end

How sad is that ?

Just need to work out how to get an avatar (or however you spell it) and my life will be complete.
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 11:19 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A star at last

Originally posted by ohippy
How sad am I ?

I posted my last mail and then noticed that I'd been granted a star under my name which cheered me up no end

How sad is that ?

Just need to work out how to get an avatar (or however you spell it) and my life will be complete.
One star is well on the path of addiction Chippy

For avatar:
Go to "my forum"
Select "edit options"
Scroll to bottom of page
Select "change avatar"
Pick an avatar by clicking in the small white circle
Select "submit modifications"
You should now have one.

If you want to use one of your own pictures:
Resize a picture on your PC to max 65 x 65 pixels and make a note of the folder it's stored in.
Follow above instructions up to "change avatar"
Click "browse"
Find your picture on your PC and double click it
That's it
Old Apr 3rd 2004, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A star at last

Originally posted by Bix
One star is well on the path of addiction Chippy

For avatar:
Go to "my forum"
Select "edit options"
Scroll to bottom of page
Select "change avatar"
Pick an avatar by clicking in the small white circle
You should now have one.
Thanks for that - I'm now the proud owner of a pic !!

For some reason I kept going to 'edit profile' so no wonder I couldn't find them.
Old Apr 3rd 2004, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

debio is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats ohippy.

Just noticed that i too have a star-i'm gonna try and get a pic up too-i'm pretty useless at this 'puter stuff-so it might be a long wait.

God we are getting addicted-how easy a drug this site is:scared:
Old Apr 3rd 2004, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

I bloody did it without my son's help---big cheer for me-i've now got a pic too.

God i'm so easily pleased these days
Old Apr 3rd 2004, 10:43 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by debio
God i'm so easily pleased these days
You can come round my place anytime - got lots of ironing to keep you happy.

Now the real challenge is to get your own picture into an avatar
Old Apr 3rd 2004, 11:44 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by Bix

What about this one
Attached Images  
Old Apr 3rd 2004, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

Bix , you clever sod you.How did you do that? and more to the point-how do i get it off you?-if you get my drift.

Forget the ironing -i'm a strictly iron and wear girl -hate standing over the steaming iron for any length of time-soz.
Maybe someone else will offer
Old Apr 3rd 2004, 3:22 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
What about this one
i found it hard gettin a pic that small, took me ages
Old Apr 3rd 2004, 3:54 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by debio
Bix , you clever sod you.How did you do that? and more to the point-how do i get it off you?-if you get my drift.

Forget the ironing -i'm a strictly iron and wear girl -hate standing over the steaming iron for any length of time-soz.
Maybe someone else will offer
Debio,
Put your mouse pointer on the green Debio piccie and click your right mouse button.
That should bring up a menu
Select "Save As"
Name it Debio.jpg
Make a note of where it will be saved and save it.

Go to "my forum"
Select "edit options"
Scroll to bottom of page
Select "change avatar"
Click "browse"
Find the piccie on your PC and double click it

Hopefully you will now have your very own Debio avatar
Old Apr 3rd 2004, 3:56 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix

how did u get your pic so small that it wasnt too big to upload?
Old Apr 3rd 2004, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

Many thanks Bix-i did it.

Now keep your eyes peeled and see if i can come up with one of my own.

Oh i am enjoying these on-line I.T classes
Old Apr 3rd 2004, 4:06 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by soapy
how did u get your pic so small that it wasnt too big to upload?
Hi Soapy,
I load the picture into Microsoft Photo Editor.
Select drop down list "image"
Select "resize"
Change the "Units" box to pixels
Amend the size to max 65 - that is max width or height can be
Then save the piccie

Most graphics or paint programmes have a similar function.

Try it out
Old Apr 3rd 2004, 4:08 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally posted by Bix
Hi Soapy,
Select "resize"
Then save the piccie

Try it out
thanx bix, im on my way to try it now.
chears
Old Apr 3rd 2004, 4:19 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally posted by Bix
Hi Soapy,
Select "resize"
Then save the piccie

Try it out
ah it worked, ill get a better pic later tho. thanx for the help bix

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.