Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A Star in the House.

A Star in the House.

Old Mar 31st 2005, 4:37 pm
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice
Thumbs up A Star in the House.

Has anyone else had the April edition of Australia News. What a great write up on Rob Morton-Jones. It just goes to show the determination needed to succeed on this emotional rollercoaster. Not fazed by the first unsuccessful skills assessment, Rob and his family rallied on. Then further complications with the increase in points for skilled independant, made no difference. He charges forward. A good example to us all.
Rob, wish you and your family luck as you really do deserve it.

We raise our glasses to you mate.

Neil.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 4:42 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Star in the House.

Would have liked to see it but my annual subscription ran out last month and no point in renewing it
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:03 pm
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Would have liked to see it but my annual subscription ran out last month and no point in renewing it
I'll try to scan it and send it, if you want.

Neil
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:07 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by neil.b
Has anyone else had the April edition of Australia News. What a great write up on Rob Morton-Jones. It just goes to show the determination needed to succeed on this emotional rollercoaster. Not fazed by the first unsuccessful skills assessment, Rob and his family rallied on. Then further complications with the increase in points for skilled independant, made no difference. He charges forward. A good example to us all.

Neil.
oh bummer. havent had my copy yet!! cant wait to read about rob and co!!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:14 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll try to scan it and send it, if you want.

Neil
If you can, that would be great, thanks.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

If you can, that would be great, thanks.
Neil, I wouldn't mind that
BTW Where do you get that publication from?
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:45 pm
paradise in the redlands

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Neil, I wouldn't mind that
BTW Where do you get that publication from?
Kevin. I've got your email addy, so I'll scan you a copy as well. If you go to

http://www.outboundpublishing.com/cg...ocation=000013

you can order it online.

Neil
Old Mar 31st 2005, 5:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Kevin. I've got your email addy, so I'll scan you a copy as well. If you go to

http://www.outboundpublishing.com/cg...ocation=000013

you can order it online.

Neil
thanks
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:17 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Ditto!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:55 pm
paradise in the redlands

Anyone any idea how to scan it and put it on here.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 7:51 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Neil,

Thanks for your kind words.

i just hope that it is an encouragement to others who venture on this trail like many of us.

At the end of the day, we are all in the same boat, and to be honest, this forum has been a god send to us all and the support that we all give each other is second to none.

Thanks for everyones support and help as it all goes along way towards getting those PR visas.

I am hoping to send you all the Got It message in a couple of months

Rob, Trish and kids

Neil.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:06 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

If anyone would like a copy of our story then please let me have your mailing address so i can send one on.

Rob

PS-No charge!!!!

Last edited by Rob Morton-Jone; Apr 8th 2005 at 8:14 pm.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:08 pm
paradise in the redlands

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Neil,

Thanks for your kind words.

i just hope that it is an encouragement to others who venture on this trail like many of us.

At the end of the day, we are all in the same boat, and to be honest, this forum has been a god send to us all and the support that we all give each other is second to none.

Thanks for everyones support and help as it all goes along way towards getting those PR visas.

I am hoping to send you all the Got It message in a couple of months

Rob, Trish and kids
You a right in what you say Rob, the support shown by each and everyone of us to each other could not possibly be matched anywhere else.
This forum upholds the true meaning of community spirit. When you are down, someone picks you up, and when you are on a high, others come forward and join in the celebrations.
Good luck to one and all on this rocky journey.

Neil
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:14 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rooksie
oh bummer. havent had my copy yet!! cant wait to read about rob and co!!
Jac, if you PM your email addy again I'll scan and email it for you
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:30 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bridiej
Jac, if you PM your email addy again I'll scan and email it for you

i got it the day after my post mate - a true inspiration to us all. i felt like a total whiney arse baby when i read rob's story!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.