British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   St.Patricks day 2010-Coolum(Sunshine Coast) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/st-patricks-day-2010-coolum-sunshine-coast-652567/)

goat eyes Feb 2nd 2010 9:09 am

St.Patricks day 2010-Coolum(Sunshine Coast)

Hi All !!

A few of the Sunshine Coast Irish clan are planning a Paddy's day celebration at the Coolum Bay Hotel on Saturday 20th March 2010 , 2pm onwards.

Last year was great fun & a really good turn out & the kiddies had a ball - bigger and better this year though !!

We are organising a live professional traditional band to play to add to the atmosphere & festivities !!!

As always - EVERYONE is welcome who would like to join us to celebrate over a few creamy pints of Guinness.

So if you are Irish, or have Irish parents, been to a hens/stag night in Dublin, know an Irish fella,Listen to U2 or Thin Lizzy, or even just once stroked an Irish Redsetter - BE THERE !!:thumbup:

Dress code - wear green - or something green or a GAA shirt !!!

PM me for anymore details.....

Slán !! :thumbsup:

butterfly1234 Feb 2nd 2010 10:34 am

Re: St.Patricks day 2010-Coolum(Sunshine Coast)

Originally Posted by goat eyes (Post 8303888)
Hi All !!

A few of the Sunshine Coast Irish clan are planning a Paddy's day celebration at the Coolum Bay Hotel on Saturday 20th March 2010 , 2pm onwards.

Last year was great fun & a really good turn out & the kiddies had a ball - bigger and better this year though !!

We are organising a live professional traditional band to play to add to the atmosphere & festivities !!!

As always - EVERYONE is welcome who would like to join us to celebrate over a few creamy pints of Guinness.

So if you are Irish, or have Irish parents, been to a hens/stag night in Dublin, know an Irish fella,Listen to U2 or Thin Lizzy, or even just once stroked an Irish Redsetter - BE THERE !!:thumbup:

hi, don't think we will be there in time for this, but would love to come for the next one.

goat eyes Feb 21st 2010 7:37 am

Hi All !!

Hi All,

This is on the SUNDAY now - sorry ! https://britishexpats.com/forum/[COLOR="Red"]SUNDAY 21st MARCH 2pm onwards !![/COLOR]
Any queries - email me !!

Slán !

odyssey Feb 23rd 2010 8:50 am

was GREAT last year - looking forward to it!!! Even though we are welsh :)

goat eyes Mar 9th 2010 10:43 pm

Originally Posted by goat eyes (Post 8361951)
Hi All,

This is on the SUNDAY now - sorry ! [COLOR="Red"]SUNDAY 21st MARCH 2pm onwards !![/COLOR]
Any queries - email me !!

Slán !

Full steam ahead for the Sunday guys - should be great craic !!

goat eyes Mar 13th 2010 11:57 am

Originally Posted by goat eyes (Post 8408410)
Full steam ahead for the Sunday guys - should be great craic !!

ireland Mar 15th 2010 2:40 am

Hi guys

Sorry cant be there in person but with you in spirit....:thumbup:

Going home to the Mother country in 8 days woooooohoooooooooooooooo:p:p

fairwayskid Mar 17th 2010 3:09 pm

Hi All !!

Hope to see you there.

Just need to talk the mrs into driving me home

Paddy:thumbup:

goat eyes Mar 18th 2010 10:36 pm

Originally Posted by fairwayskid (Post 8427060)
Hope to see you there.

Just need to talk the mrs into driving me home

Good man!

Although, depending where you are coming from, you may be lucky & both get a lift there & home............PM me & I will ask the troops ! :thumbsup:

Goateyes

ps. SUNDAY 21st 1pm onwards (band starts at 2pm)

fairwayskid Mar 21st 2010 12:35 pm

Was good to meet you guys today.

I'd say you may have goats eyes on Monday;)

goat eyes Mar 22nd 2010 9:16 am

Originally Posted by fairwayskid (Post 8436370)
Was good to meet you guys today.

I'd say you may have goats eyes on Monday;)

Oh, I did indeed ! Keep in touch mate , great to meet you all.