Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

St.Patricks day 2010-Coolum(Sunshine Coast)

St.Patricks day 2010-Coolum(Sunshine Coast)

Old Feb 2nd 2010, 9:09 am
Dublin to Sunshine Coast

goat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant future
Smile St.Patricks day 2010-Coolum(Sunshine Coast)

Hi All !!

A few of the Sunshine Coast Irish clan are planning a Paddy's day celebration at the Coolum Bay Hotel on Saturday 20th March 2010 , 2pm onwards.

Last year was great fun & a really good turn out & the kiddies had a ball - bigger and better this year though !!

We are organising a live professional traditional band to play to add to the atmosphere & festivities !!!

As always - EVERYONE is welcome who would like to join us to celebrate over a few creamy pints of Guinness.

So if you are Irish, or have Irish parents, been to a hens/stag night in Dublin, know an Irish fella,Listen to U2 or Thin Lizzy, or even just once stroked an Irish Redsetter - BE THERE !!

Dress code - wear green - or something green or a GAA shirt !!!

PM me for anymore details.....

Slán !!
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

butterfly1234 is just really nicebutterfly1234 is just really nicebutterfly1234 is just really nicebutterfly1234 is just really nicebutterfly1234 is just really nicebutterfly1234 is just really nicebutterfly1234 is just really nicebutterfly1234 is just really nice
Default Re: St.Patricks day 2010-Coolum(Sunshine Coast)

Originally Posted by goat eyes
Hi All !!

A few of the Sunshine Coast Irish clan are planning a Paddy's day celebration at the Coolum Bay Hotel on Saturday 20th March 2010 , 2pm onwards.

Last year was great fun & a really good turn out & the kiddies had a ball - bigger and better this year though !!

We are organising a live professional traditional band to play to add to the atmosphere & festivities !!!

As always - EVERYONE is welcome who would like to join us to celebrate over a few creamy pints of Guinness.

So if you are Irish, or have Irish parents, been to a hens/stag night in Dublin, know an Irish fella,Listen to U2 or Thin Lizzy, or even just once stroked an Irish Redsetter - BE THERE !!

Slán !!
hi, don't think we will be there in time for this, but would love to come for the next one.
Old Feb 21st 2010, 7:37 am
Dublin to Sunshine Coast

goat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant future

Hi All !!

Slán !!
Hi All,

This is on the SUNDAY now - sorry ! https://britishexpats.com/forum/[COLOR="Red"]SUNDAY 21st MARCH 2pm onwards !![/COLOR]
Any queries - email me !!

Slán !
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

was GREAT last year - looking forward to it!!! Even though we are welsh
Old Mar 9th 2010, 10:43 pm
Dublin to Sunshine Coast

Hi All,

This is on the SUNDAY now - sorry ! [COLOR="Red"]SUNDAY 21st MARCH 2pm onwards !![/COLOR]
Any queries - email me !!

Slán !
Full steam ahead for the Sunday guys - should be great craic !!
Old Mar 13th 2010, 11:57 am
Dublin to Sunshine Coast

Full steam ahead for the Sunday guys - should be great craic !!

Old Mar 15th 2010, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Hi guys

Sorry cant be there in person but with you in spirit....

Going home to the Mother country in 8 days woooooohoooooooooooooooo
Old Mar 17th 2010, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Hi All !!

Slán !!
Hope to see you there.

Just need to talk the mrs into driving me home

Paddy
Old Mar 18th 2010, 10:36 pm
Dublin to Sunshine Coast

Talking Re: St.Patricks day 2010-Coolum(Sunshine Coast)

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
Hope to see you there.

Just need to talk the mrs into driving me home

Paddy

Good man!

Although, depending where you are coming from, you may be lucky & both get a lift there & home............PM me & I will ask the troops !

Goateyes

ps. SUNDAY 21st 1pm onwards (band starts at 2pm)
Old Mar 21st 2010, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Was good to meet you guys today.

I'd say you may have goats eyes on Monday

Paddy
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 9:16 am
Dublin to Sunshine Coast

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
Was good to meet you guys today.

I'd say you may have goats eyes on Monday

Paddy
Oh, I did indeed ! Keep in touch mate , great to meet you all.