St John of God

Old Jan 16th 2006, 12:46 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default St John of God

Anyone know what this hospital is like to work for? also how far it actually is from Doubleview? ( in miles please ) i dont do Km

Thanks in advance
Old Jan 16th 2006, 1:55 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: St John of God

I assume you'd be going to the one in Subi? Never worked there, but visited a couple of times and was very impressed.

The address is:

175 Cambridge Street
Wembley

From Doubleview, it would be anything from 5-8 miles (absolute maximum.)

For a more accurate guide, I suggest you visit the Australian section of Multimap, click on the "Directions" tab and ask it to chart a route from your place to the hospital.

You will need both addresses, which is why I've included one of them in this post.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 3:10 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: St John of God

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
I assume you'd be going to the one in Subi? Never worked there, but visited a couple of times and was very impressed.

The address is:

175 Cambridge Street
Wembley

From Doubleview, it would be anything from 5-8 miles (absolute maximum.)

For a more accurate guide, I suggest you visit the Australian section of url=http://www.multimap.com/map/home.cgi?client=public&lang=&advanced=&db=AU]Multimap[/url], click on the "Directions" tab and ask it to chart a route from your place to the hospital.

You will need both addresses, which is why I've included one of them in this post.
Thanks Vash....much appreciated
Old Jan 16th 2006, 4:22 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: St John of God

Originally Posted by Issie
Thanks Vash....much appreciated

No worries mate; my pleasure.

If you happen to bump into Dr Digby Cullen, please tell him I said "Hi."

He once gave me a colonoscopy.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 4:24 pm

No worries mate; my pleasure.

If you happen to bump into Dr Digby Cullen, please tell him I said "Hi."

He once gave me a colonoscopy.
I am sure it's not your face/name he would recognise
Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know what this hospital is like to work for? also how far it actually is from Doubleview? ( in miles please ) i dont do Km

Thanks in advance
I've been offered a job here so would be interested to here any opinions as well
Old Jan 16th 2006, 9:14 pm
Fighting my corner

Cool Re: St John of God

I am sure it's not your face/name he would recognise
Don't even go there! :scared:

Old Jan 16th 2006, 9:29 pm

Don't even go there! :scared:

The thought brings tears to my eyes
Old Jan 16th 2006, 9:32 pm

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
I've been offered a job here so would be interested to here any opinions as well
I pulled the hospital up on the web and it looks really modern and up to date with current policies.

What department would you be interested in?
Old Jan 16th 2006, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

I pulled the hospital up on the web and it looks really modern and up to date with current policies.

What department would you be interested in?
I've been offered a job in medical oncology. They are expanding over the next year it seems so they have started recruiting even though I dont plan to go untill around Sep.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 9:48 pm

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
I've been offered a job in medical oncology. They are expanding over the next year it seems so they have started recruiting even though I dont plan to go untill around Sep.
So would you be going for a sponsership visa?

We are going on a skilled Independant ( subclass 136) ...early days for us , but i am trying to locate all the nearby hospitals and try to get a feel of things. Will be planning a holiday as soon as we get word on the visa, and validate while we are there too.....

Good luck and you never know our paths may one day cross
Old Jan 16th 2006, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

So would you be going for a sponsership visa?

We are going on a skilled Independant ( subclass 136) ...early days for us , but i am trying to locate all the nearby hospitals and try to get a feel of things. Will be planning a holiday as soon as we get word on the visa, and validate while we are there too.....

Good luck and you never know our paths may one day cross
No we are going for 136 visa as well and it's very early days for us too. I told them that when I had my phone interview and they were fine about it.
Old Jan 17th 2006, 4:33 am
Just Joined

Mantelis is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a friend who went to work in the offices (she's an accountant) and she said that they are brilliant to work for. The offices are lovely and get breaks etc and even given fruit to snack on !!

So from what I've heard I'd recommend them to work for.
Old Jan 17th 2006, 4:42 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks in advance

As Vash says its a pretty impressive place, its recently undergone a fairly major extension there's still some work going on, i've only ever heard good things about it.
I work just round the corner from it. Traffic will be minimal coming down from Doubleview as you can avoid the freeway and the city, it would probably be a 15min car journey on average, depending on where you are in Doubleview probably 6 or 7 miles.
Steve
Old Jan 17th 2006, 7:13 am

Originally Posted by steve99
As Vash says its a pretty impressive place, its recently undergone a fairly major extension there's still some work going on, i've only ever heard good things about it.
I work just round the corner from it. Traffic will be minimal coming down from Doubleview as you can avoid the freeway and the city, it would probably be a 15min car journey on average, depending on where you are in Doubleview probably 6 or 7 miles.
Steve
Cheers Steve

Are you in Doubleview yourself?