Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

St Georges day 23rd April Brisbane

St Georges day 23rd April Brisbane

Old Apr 16th 2010, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of
Default Re: St Georges day 23rd April Brisbane

Originally Posted by rachyj
Hi we landed in Brisbane on Monday so would love to come but have a 2 year old-who Im sure won't be allowed into the bars. Maybe another time though, we'd love to get out and meet peeps

Rachy x
Think you are allowed in until around 8 with a child in the front part which includes the eating area but could be wrong. Are you in the city or outside as there are a few other couples with kids thinking of meeting up.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662628
You could always suggest a weekend South Bank meetup for those with families.

Last edited by pproehann; Apr 16th 2010 at 1:15 pm.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rachyj
Hi we landed in Brisbane on Monday so would love to come but have a 2 year old-who Im sure won't be allowed into the bars. Maybe another time though, we'd love to get out and meet peeps

Rachy x
Kids r ok up till 9 pm so feel free to come along. If u want to PM me and we can sort somethink out .
Old Apr 16th 2010, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pproehann
Think you are allowed in until around 8 with a child in the front part which includes the eating area but could be wrong. Are you in the city or outside as there are a few other couples with kids thinking of meeting up.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662628
You could always suggest a weekend South Bank meetup for those with families.
Good call Ann , could always start a southbank thread
Old Apr 16th 2010, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by PAP01
Good call Ann , could always start a southbank thread
I was leaving the afternoon bash to those with kids to sort on the other thread. "Friends needed in Brisbane" as someone has mentioned Everton Park Hotel on there.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

blurgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I am still coming to the St Georges meet up
I will start a thread on a South Bank meet up
Old Apr 16th 2010, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by blurgirl
I am still coming to the St Georges meet up
I will start a thread on a South Bank meet up
Okey Dokey sounds good to me.
Old Apr 18th 2010, 3:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

I do believe we will be able to make this trip
Old Apr 18th 2010, 6:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
I do believe we will be able to make this trip
Jolly good we just need to convince Marie not to do the housework now.
Old Apr 18th 2010, 10:48 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry guys, but I now will definitely not be there as I shall be spending St Georges Day in a pub in London, thanks to a certain ash cloud. Things don't usually work out for me like this, so to get a 4 day extended holiday is unbelievable
Old Apr 18th 2010, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Sorry guys, but I now will definitely not be there as I shall be spending St Georges Day in a pub in London, thanks to a certain ash cloud. Things don't usually work out for me like this, so to get a 4 day extended holiday is unbelievable
I'm sure a pub in UK will put on a better night than the Pig & Whistle but we'll try and have a good night without you.
Old Apr 20th 2010, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

No more patriotic people then ? We will accept distant cousins also by the way
Old Apr 20th 2010, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Jolly good we just need to convince Marie not to do the housework now.
I should really come for a drink or 2 as its my birthday on that day & I'm all alone, maybe we can go down to gather Ann if you arent staying down in Brissy.
Old Apr 20th 2010, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
I should really come for a drink or 2 as its my birthday on that day & I'm all alone, maybe we can go down to gather Ann if you arent staying down in Brissy.
Sounds good to me Farideh, I'll probably be getting the train from Petrie so you could hop on your end and meet on train otherwise cars stuck in city.
Old Apr 20th 2010, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
No more patriotic people then ? We will accept distant cousins also by the way
Not sure what Andy & Marie are doing yet as Marie is expecting the Volcanic ash any day and have to stay in and clean.
Old Apr 20th 2010, 8:50 am
LAM
Forum Regular

LAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really nice

Not sure what Andy & Marie are doing yet as Marie is expecting the Volcanic ash any day and have to stay in and clean.
I think we're going to duck out of this one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.