Spooky

Old Nov 11th 2004, 7:18 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spooky

My birthday is the 20th Dec - I will be 40 - I will have 20 days to go before I go. And not planned either.

I think that is quite spooky.

Has anything spooky happened to anyone else during, or to do with this whole thing re: getting visa and buggering off asap?

Cas
Old Nov 11th 2004, 8:23 pm
Cheeky

Default Re: Spooky

Oooo wow Cas.....now that IS wierd!!

Its a 'sign' !! (And a good one me thinks!! )

Cheeky

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
My birthday is the 20th Dec - I will be 40 - I will have 20 days to go before I go. And not planned either.

Has anything spooky happened to anyone else during, or to do with this whole thing re: getting visa and buggering off asap?

Cas

Old Nov 11th 2004, 10:08 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Cas
That means that you have 39 days to go until you have 20 days to go and you are now 39 - even spookier
Old Nov 11th 2004, 10:16 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypen20
That means that you have 39 days to go until you have 20 days to go and you are now 39 - even spookier
OMG, not realised that!!!
Old Nov 11th 2004, 10:23 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, not realised that!!!
You're a nutter, you know that don't you
Old Nov 11th 2004, 10:25 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypen20
You're a nutter, you know that don't you
Yes, but in the nicest possible sense!
Have to be as a psych nurse
Old Nov 11th 2004, 10:32 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Yes, but in the nicest possible sense!
Have to be as a psych nurse

Ahh, yes sorry, forgot - one flew over the cookoo's nest and all that
Old Nov 11th 2004, 10:36 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

aw you poor things.........I as a fellow nurse suggest you two (cas and moneypen) take more of the 'pills'.....you will stop having spooky experiences then
Old Nov 12th 2004, 8:21 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Cas
Hi i thought it spooky when we contacted a surveyor to sort our house out so we can sell it before we go to oz the person who came out to do it is an ozzie!
think that is a defo sign
Old Nov 12th 2004, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

Cas, you got your new atavar. like it