Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Spooks: MI5 not 9-to-5

Spooks: MI5 not 9-to-5

Old Sep 8th 2005, 1:09 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spooks: MI5 not 9-to-5

Spooks starts again here in the UK on Monday - must admit this is one series that I absolutely look forward to every year.

Just wondered is this is shown in Aus too and, if so, are they up to date?
Old Sep 8th 2005, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spooks: MI5 not 9-to-5

Originally Posted by bridiej
Spooks starts again here in the UK on Monday - must admit this is one series that I absolutely look forward to every year.

Think the second (?) series has just finished - it was Zoe's court case episode. It's on the ABC - usually 9.30pm on Friday.

Just checked the TV guide - it's not finished. Still on, on Friday's. Last episode I saw was the Zoe court case one!

Last edited by NickyC; Sep 8th 2005 at 1:25 pm.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 1:23 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

The latest series showing here is where the new boy takes over from the ousted top man. Sorry don't really watch it so don't know the names. Just caught the end of the episode where he's clearing his desk.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by cresta57
The latest series showing here is where the new boy takes over from the ousted top man. Sorry don't really watch it so don't know the names. Just caught the end of the episode where he's clearing his desk.

Ah, you mean Tom is clearing his desk?

OK, I think that was the last series.......
Old Sep 8th 2005, 1:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, you mean Tom is clearing his desk?

OK, I think that was the last series.......
Tom left at the start of this series. Most of the episodes have been with the new guy. Zoe was found guilty of something serious and skipped off to South America or somewhere. Missed the episode last week so I don't know what happened next - her boyfriend was looking for her, I think.

Is that Series 2? Great to hear that there are more coming.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 1:55 pm

I think that is series 3, series 4 starting here in the UK on Monday!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickyc
Tom left at the start of this series. Most of the episodes have been with the new guy. Zoe was found guilty of something serious and skipped off to South America or somewhere. Missed the episode last week so I don't know what happened next - her boyfriend was looking for her, I think.

Is that Series 2? Great to hear that there are more coming.
Mmmmmm - Zoe.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 2:06 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by marco121068
Mmmmmm - Zoe.
Just tried to phone you. Where are you, in dreamland over Zoe?
Old Sep 8th 2005, 2:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Just tried to phone you. Where are you, in dreamland over Zoe?
You sure you dialled the right number?
Old Sep 8th 2005, 2:09 pm

You sure you dialled the right number?

Anne, is it the number scribbled on the BE ladies loo in red biro?
Old Sep 8th 2005, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anne, is it the number scribbled on the BE ladies loo in red biro?
IN BIG WRITING!!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 4:06 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

IN BIG WRITING!!
After the cliffhanger of tom's girlfriend getting blown up with daughter in the house because numpty mate had put electronic locks on it - I couldnt watch it.

I take it she survived but left him? after all that the rest was a bit bland.

And that episode where that girl got deep-fried - oh my god!!! still makes me feel sick.