Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Spoke to agent today re meds........

Spoke to agent today re meds........

Old Jan 7th 2004, 7:45 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Arrow Spoke to agent today re meds........

Spoke to our agent today following a chat with steve bannister.... we are using the same agent......

They have told me that all of their April applications have had responces for meds and Adelaide are now working their way through the May ones......

She has told me we should hear somethin in the next 4 weeks......if however we have not been requested by the begining of February they will contact Adelaide to chase it up..

I asked her if I should bring our booked meds forward again....... but she said leave them as they are for now... can do that if we hear b4 march.......

love boomie
xx xx
Old Jan 7th 2004, 7:49 pm
WBB

Default Re: Spoke to agent today re meds........

Originally posted by Boomerang
Spoke to our agent today following a chat with steve bannister.... we are using the same agent......

They have told me that all of their April applications have had responces for meds and Adelaide are now working their way through the May ones......

She has told me we should hear somethin in the next 4 weeks......if however we have not been requested by the begining of February they will contact Adelaide to chase it up..

I asked her if I should bring our booked meds forward again....... but she said leave them as they are for now... can do that if we hear b4 march.......

love boomie
xx xx

fingers crossed for ya boomie, i sent off my last bits yesterday, they would of got it today, it's a funny feeling knowing someone is going through your application and there is no more you can do but wait for the postman.

Old Jan 7th 2004, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hang in there Boomie & family.

I know its hard and really frustrating, thats just how we were feeling only 1 1/2 weeks ago.

Now all our meds and x-rays have been done & we are waiting for our blood test results to return on Monday, then forward them to ASPC.

All of a sudden it all starts to fall into place, not long now.

Cheers

Karen and Andy
Old Jan 7th 2004, 8:46 pm

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by karen and andy
Hang in there Boomie & family.

I know its hard and really frustrating, thats just how we were feeling only 1 1/2 weeks ago.

Now all our meds and x-rays have been done & we are waiting for our blood test results to return on Monday, then forward them to ASPC.

All of a sudden it all starts to fall into place, not long now.

Cheers

Karen and Andy

we have been told to do our xrays and bloods two weeks b4 meds date....... so the doc has em at hand..... he wont do meds unless he has em infront ov him..... dunno why

love boomie
xx
Old Jan 7th 2004, 8:51 pm
WBB

we have been told to do our xrays and bloods two weeks b4 meds date....... so the doc has em at hand..... he wont do meds unless he has em infront ov him..... dunno why

love boomie
xx

seems strange, i had my meds before my x-ray.

Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point

We had our x-rays at 8.30am & collected them at 9.30am.

Meds at 2pm, this is when we had our blood tests and they will be returned monday.

Our meds took 2 hours, 2 adults & 2 children.
Our dr. was very thorough and made sure he'd done everything.

Wish we had our bloods before, because then it could all be on its way to aspc.

Fingers crossed for you all.

Cheers

Karen and Andy
Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:06 pm
Monaco here we!!! oh no

ADELAIDE BOUND is an unknown quantity at this point

love boomie
xx

Boomie
Do you have much choice on which doctor to use where you live?
We found it was much easier to go to a doctor who done both x-rays and medicals.

When we had our medicals done we had our x-rays done at 11am.
Had our medicals done at 12.00 and our blood tests at 14.00 hrs. All over in 3 hours or so and put the onus on the doctor to get all tests out the door and to adelaide within a couple of days.

Cheers.
Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:13 pm

Default re meds......

we have chosen Drs surgery at hanford health centre as it only 1/2 mile down the road....... thought it best as we have to go twice being a big family and the xrays n bloods to be done at our local hospital.......2 miles away

love boomie
xx
Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:47 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

We had our X rays ,bloods and medicals all done together at the same clinic on the same day.
I thought this was standard practice at most clinics.

G
Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:48 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Grayling
We had our X rays ,bloods and medicals all done together at the same clinic on the same day.
I thought this was standard practice at most clinics.

G
i had to drive from one side of cardiff to the other for mine, at least it was all done in one day.

Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:13 pm
owieb

We had our x-rays done the day before the meds and took those along with us. The blood tests were done at the same time as the meds and the results were then sent straight to Adelaide.

The med center said they would only contact us if there was a problem with the tests.

BTW we had ours all done in Perth.

Old Jan 8th 2004, 10:11 am

Default called in today.....

Lauren had to have a refit today on her brace so as the xray dept and bloods are done at the same hospital it nipped in to find out the costs.........

for xray....... adults.....£36 ...................and for kids under 16 .....it costs....£18.

for Bloods..... without tattoos and body piercin.....£32.10 per adults ova 16.....

love boomie
xxxxxxx

Old Jan 8th 2004, 6:56 pm

Default Re: called in today.....

Lauren had to have a refit today on her brace so as the xray dept and bloods are done at the same hospital it nipped in to find out the costs.........

for xray....... adults.....£36 ...................and for kids under 16 .....it costs....£18.

for Bloods..... without tattoos and body piercin.....£32.10 per adults ova 16.....

love boomie
xxxxxxx

thank for the pm..... we will be going to the Central Out Patients...... Hartshill, Stoke on Trent

love Boomie
xx