Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Spinnaker Circuit Redland Bay

Spinnaker Circuit Redland Bay

Old Sep 7th 2004, 8:28 pm
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Spinnaker Circuit Redland Bay

New houses in Redland Bay
Anyone know if they are in a good area?

Andrew
Old Sep 7th 2004, 9:42 pm
Account Closed

Barron is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spinnaker Circuit Redland Bay

we just bought a house in redland bay move in 24 Sep other friends move in before us what number is it and we cab go and have a look.Lovely area,we are all really happy theres

Sally and Co
Old Sep 8th 2004, 12:07 am
ABCDiamond

Andrew

Here is a map of the area.
http://www.whereis.com.au/whereis/ma...land&x=34&y=14

Spinnaker Circuit is the new road just down and left from the centre of the screen, marked with a dotted line.

Old Sep 13th 2004, 11:26 am

pom04 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by andrew63
New houses in Redland Bay
Anyone know if they are in a good area?

Andrew
Andrew

Redland bay is a good area in my opinion - we live just down the road in Victoria point - redland bay does not have as many facilities eg shops - pubs etc (although it does have one bar at the redland bay hotel! Not that I have a drink problem!) but a 5 min drive lands you in victoria point which has boomed and grown in the year to date we have been here - I do know this address because I looked at a house there some months ago myself being built by oz build - its a nice area - quiet and about a 10 min walk to the waterfront - great views when you get down to the bay and great for walking and cycling if thats your thing - also you can get on a ferry to the moreton bay islands such as stradbroke

We looked at about 30 houses which became a nightmare - in the end my husband said no more - this is the one and we are settled in vicky point and love it - any help we can give you then just let us know - I am a bank mananger over here so if you need any advice on how u go about getting a mortgage - first time home buyers grant etc then just let me know - and no - unlike most ozzie banks I wont charge you for the advice!

Claire
Old Sep 14th 2004, 1:37 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by pom04
I am a bank mananger over here so if you need any advice on how u go about getting a mortgage - first time home buyers grant etc then just let me know - and no - unlike most ozzie banks I wont charge you for the advice!

Claire
Claire
Which bank are you with ? Do you give us local Brits special mortgage rates ?