Old Jul 29th 2004, 7:45 pm
Version 3.3.0

Prototype is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spiders in Australia ???

AAAAAAHHH !!!!
Old Jul 29th 2004, 7:55 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spiders in Australia ???

Got just the thing for those peskies
Old Jul 29th 2004, 7:57 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

And me
Attached Images  
Old Jul 29th 2004, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
yeah, keep one in the glove box...you never know when you might need it ...especially whilst doing 100km/h down the freeway and a huge huntsman walks across the inside of your windscreen
Old Jul 29th 2004, 8:00 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by HiddenPaw
yeah, keep one in the glove box...you never know when you might need it ...especially whilst doing 100km/h down the freeway and a huge huntsman walks across the inside of your windscreen

Theres been a few accidents caused by that as you know HP.
Old Jul 29th 2004, 8:01 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Bix
I need something for wasps, nest in my garden somewhere and I have been stung TWICE tonight alone. Almost wanting summer to end now

BOO HOO
Old Jul 29th 2004, 8:06 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Prototype
AAAAAAHHH !!!!

THIS WILL SORT THE LITTLE BUGGERS OUT!
Attached Thumbnails Spiders in Australia ???-usamanhattan.jpg  
Old Jul 29th 2004, 8:06 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by kala
I need something for wasps, nest in my garden somewhere and I have been stung TWICE tonight alone. Almost wanting summer to end now

BOO HOO
Don't meddle with wasps nests.
Very dangerous
There are usually hundreds in every nest and they can kill :scared:
Call in an expert.
Old Jul 29th 2004, 8:17 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Bix
Don't meddle with wasps nests.
Very dangerous
There are usually hundreds in every nest and they can kill :scared:
Call in an expert.
Tel me about it I feel like my leg is on fire, All I was doing was happily mowing the lawn and the little buggers (not the word I used at the time) got me on the leg at the same time. Neighbours probably think I'm mad and really didn't get a good view if they were looking in my garden cos I ran accross it stripping my clothes off and screaming as I went (trust me not pretty)

If I knew where the nest was I'd get a wasp murderer out but I cant find it.
When my dad was a kid he got stung all ver the head by a swarm of bees and the doctor had to keep him knocked out for 2 weeks or the pain would have killed him, He didn't admit to my nan that he actualy stuck a stick in the nest which is why they attacked until he was about 45. Boys eh

Kala
Old Jul 29th 2004, 8:21 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

My brother almost did that last year.
Luckily dad saw him and stopped him just in time.
The fumigator guy they called said he was lucky.
It was a particularly large nest in the roof of the garage and contained more than a thousand wasps :scared:
Old Jul 29th 2004, 8:24 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally posted by Bix
My brother almost did that last year.
Luckily dad saw him and stopped him just in time.
The fumigator guy they called said he was lucky.
It was a particularly large nest in the roof of the garage and contained more than a thousand wasps :scared:
definately lucky, if 2 stings hurt this much i dread to think how much a 1000 would.

Very lucky brother i'd say

Does anyone actually know why wasps exist and do you get them in OZ, i'd rather killer spiders than wasps
Old Jul 29th 2004, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bordy
Theres been a few accidents caused by that as you know HP.
er yeah. i was jesting about the blow torch.
Old Jul 29th 2004, 8:38 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by lucyb
THIS WILL SORT THE LITTLE BUGGERS OUT!

Yup...all but the cockroaches....
Old Jul 29th 2004, 8:44 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

who was it who said it had clogs on the other day and she tried to kill it with hairspray? It was hilarious!
Old Jul 29th 2004, 8:47 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by lucyb
who was it who said it had clogs on the other day and she tried to kill it with hairspray? It was hilarious!

Oh, I remember that and remember chuckling to myself as I remembered one rental house I lived in in Brisbane....the roaches got so bad that at night, when you went into the kitchen...you would turn the light on and just stand back and wait for the floor to clear!! :scared:

We didnt live there long...thats for sure!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.