spider question

Old Jul 13th 2005, 5:52 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of
Default spider question

can anyone remember the thread with the picture of the huntsman spider standing on someones loo roll I cant find it, am desperate to show it to a friend! please let me know ta!
Old Jul 13th 2005, 6:04 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: spider question

Originally Posted by squeezzii
can anyone remember the thread with the picture of the huntsman spider standing on someones loo roll I cant find it, am desperate to show it to a friend! please let me know ta!
Here ya go.....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...83#post2168883

D D
Old Jul 13th 2005, 6:06 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream

Blimey i had forgotten that thread - some of the posts on there made me weep with laughter (and FEAR!) :scared:
Old Jul 13th 2005, 6:09 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Blimey i had forgotten that thread - some of the posts on there made me weep with laughter (and FEAR!) :scared:
I actually took that pic to my therapist so she could see what I'm going to be up against. I think she's seeking medical attention as we speak :scared:

D D
Old Jul 13th 2005, 6:23 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

I actually took that pic to my therapist so she could see what I'm going to be up against. I think she's seeking medical attention as we speak :scared:

D D
Therapist!..... Therapist!.... Are you mad????
Old Jul 13th 2005, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

Bengyboo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Some of the things you said Rooksie made me cry with laughter "don't give a sh*t mate...big as your hand" I think it was.

Brilliant.
Old Jul 13th 2005, 7:23 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

Originally Posted by Scossie
Therapist!..... Therapist!.... Are you mad????
Yes, why do you think I'm going to a therapist, duh!!!

I've actually got arachnophobia and although some people are OK with spiders, I'M NOT!!!!

D D
Old Jul 13th 2005, 7:29 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

I've actually got arachnophobia and although some people are OK with spiders, I'M NOT!!!!

D D
Good for you Dolly. I know the first spider I see it going to have me screaming for my mummy!!

Its so bad, that when I look at houses on the web, most get turned down because there looks like to many spider hidey holes!!
Old Jul 13th 2005, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bengyboo
Some of the things you said Rooksie made me cry with laughter "don't give a sh*t mate...big as your hand" I think it was.

Brilliant.
Me too, I was roaring with laughter all the way through. Andy
Old Jul 13th 2005, 8:50 pm
Account Closed

D D
LOL!!
Old Jul 13th 2005, 8:54 pm
Get me out of here!!

Jules&Steve is a jewel in the roughJules&Steve is a jewel in the roughJules&Steve is a jewel in the roughJules&Steve is a jewel in the rough
Red face Re: spider question

[QUOTE=Bengyboo]Some of the things you said Rooksie made me cry with laughter "don't give a sh*t mate...big as your hand" I think it was.

Have to say Rooksie I have only just stopped laughing at some of the things you said in that thread - had a crap day and you just cheered me up no end!! So thanks for that but have to say I totally agree with everything you said and think as well as the TRA Second Time Around Club think we should have a 'I DON'T DO SPIDERS AT ALL' club

Jules x
Old Jul 13th 2005, 9:00 pm
Account Closed

[QUOTE=Jules&Steve]
Originally Posted by Bengyboo

Have to say Rooksie I have only just stopped laughing at some of the things you said in that thread - had a crap day and you just cheered me up no end!! So thanks for that but have to say I totally agree with everything you said and think as well as the TRA Second Time Around Club think we should have a 'I DON'T DO SPIDERS AT ALL' club

Jules x
i was totally freaked back then mate - i remember going to Sandown and getting all the luvley freebies n stuff and i bought that bloody book. looking through it few days later and came accross the Huntsman Spider bit - Holy Mother - i could NOT believe it - still cant - big as a plate?!?!!? WTF??
Old Jul 14th 2005, 12:31 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Oh bugger me! thanks dollyDD! I thought I'd be able to go into the thread and carefully scroll down the page to peep at it slowly-well I guess not! Ta much natalie :scared:
Old Jul 14th 2005, 1:34 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

Originally Posted by squeezzii
Oh bugger me! thanks dollyDD! I thought I'd be able to go into the thread and carefully scroll down the page to peep at it slowly-well I guess not! Ta much natalie :scared:
Sent you some apologetic karma

D D
Old Jul 14th 2005, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ialibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond repute

D D
What? No spiders in "Doolallyville" :-) Where is that? Without being derogatory, it sounds like something out of an American movie of an idealised Ireland

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.