Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Spider catcher for those who fear them!

Spider catcher for those who fear them!

Old Aug 8th 2006, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spider catcher for those who fear them!

why oh why do I not learn to NOT read the spider threads????
Old Aug 8th 2006, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I don't think it will be much use for Huntsmen though
I also bought one while in the uk from and Aus sit and had it shipped to SIL the e1st week we arrived I got a huntsmen with it , maybe just luck as I have not seen one since and been here nearly 8 months , it's those F**king big roachs that run past you at like 100 k per hour when you are watching telly and then you spend the next hour pulling all the furniture out trying to get it ( i belive this is the real reason for tilled floors for ease of getting roachs)
Old Aug 8th 2006, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

Sue Findlay is just really niceSue Findlay is just really niceSue Findlay is just really niceSue Findlay is just really niceSue Findlay is just really niceSue Findlay is just really niceSue Findlay is just really niceSue Findlay is just really nice

Originally Posted by tabby
I also bought one while in the uk from and Aus sit and had it shipped to SIL the e1st week we arrived I got a huntsmen with it , maybe just luck as I have not seen one since and been here nearly 8 months , it's those F**king big roachs that run past you at like 100 k per hour when you are watching telly and then you spend the next hour pulling all the furniture out trying to get it ( i belive this is the real reason for tilled floors for ease of getting roachs)
My skin is crawling at the thought :scared:
Old Aug 8th 2006, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sue Findlay
My skin is crawling at the thought :scared:
It's not that bad really only once have I found one in the bed when making it in the morning (dead ) , and once I was sat under the air-con at my SIL and one fell on her lap :scared:
Old Aug 8th 2006, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 8th 2006, 8:42 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO!!!

spiders i am okay with (ish )
roaches? AAARRRGGHHHH ............i detest them. they are my worst nightmare.
Old Aug 8th 2006, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Sue Findlay is just really niceSue Findlay is just really niceSue Findlay is just really niceSue Findlay is just really niceSue Findlay is just really niceSue Findlay is just really niceSue Findlay is just really niceSue Findlay is just really nice

Originally Posted by Poppett44
Love it
Old Aug 8th 2006, 9:18 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
LMAO!!!

spiders i am okay with (ish )
roaches? AAARRRGGHHHH ............i detest them. they are my worst nightmare.
It's the little German buggers that crawl out of the drains that really piss me off
Old Aug 8th 2006, 9:31 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
It's the little German buggers that crawl out of the drains that really piss me off

what little german buggers??
Old Aug 8th 2006, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi
I better make sure the wife does not read this thread she is terrified of spider's and all that stuff

Billy
Old Aug 8th 2006, 10:04 am
Never going back

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi
I better make sure the wife does not read this thread she is terrified of spider's and all that stuff

Billy
wish i hadnt now