Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

From Spennymoor Uk Living In Brizzy

Wikiposts

From Spennymoor Uk Living In Brizzy

Old Jul 29th 2006, 1:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all
Default Re: From Spennymoor Uk Living In Brizzy

yea i should i must know you do i?
Old Jul 29th 2006, 2:09 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wintersgills
yea i should i must know you do i?
Ermm - no. I was quoting and replying to Paul. I/we are the friends from Easington
Old Jul 29th 2006, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

Originally Posted by 232Bar
You should choose your friends more carefully LOL How's life 'darn sarf'? - is the weather warming up yet? Got you a room booked here for the cricket if you want it. Say Hi to the family and to your mam and dad when you speak to them.
weathers good 22 winter whot more do you want mate ??????????????????????
Old Jul 29th 2006, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Think we have some crossed wires here.

Hello G (232bar), things are pretty good darn sarf, not too cold

Still dont know whay date Im coming up yet, will keep in touch. Say Hi to A and J.
Old Jul 29th 2006, 9:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wintersgills
Anyone From The North East Of Uk?
We,bobby & linda from downtown Murton but only for 6 more months if things go ok Off to Brizzy !!!
Old Jul 29th 2006, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

sounds good keep in tuch