Reload this Page >

Moving some contents to Australia

Moving some contents to Australia

Old Jul 30th 2006, 9:37 am
Just Joined

davey_rees is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving some contents to Australia

Hello,

My wife and I are moving to Brisbane in November. We are not getting a container as most of the furniture we are selling and will buy new when we get out there.

I would still like to send some stuff Work Tools, Computer, Table. Space probably 1 Cubic meters

How can this be done, thru who, what sort of price. I won't need tools straightaway, so we don't mind shipping rather than air.

Can anyone help
Old Jul 30th 2006, 9:45 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving some contents to Australia

Originally Posted by davey_rees
Hello,

My wife and I are moving to Brisbane in November. We are not getting a container as most of the furniture we are selling and will buy new when we get out there.

I would still like to send some stuff Work Tools, Computer, Table. Space probably 1 Cubic meters

How can this be done, thru who, what sort of price. I won't need tools straightaway, so we don't mind shipping rather than air.

Can anyone help
Try an on-line quote with www.excessbaggage.com
........................................ mm
Old Jul 30th 2006, 9:46 am
Im here!!!!!!

Dianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud of
Default Re: Moving some contents to Australia

Originally Posted by davey_rees
Hello,

Can anyone help
Hi
Try these:
http://www.cargobookers.co.uk/packing_cartons.htm
http://www.excess-baggage.com/
http://www.anglopacific.co.uk/

Or previous posts - one entitled 'Shipping a Small Amount' was good I remember.

Diane