speeding fine?

Old Sep 4th 2012, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

bibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nice
Default speeding fine?

Does anyone know if i can check online wheather i have a speeding ticket. Was living in NSW, moved to WA, but still havent changed my drivers license to wa one. Think is, i think i may have got caughtspeeding, was doing just over 70, in a 70. this was about 2 weeks ago. My neighbour just sent me an email saying that me n partner had letters from rta, and she will send them on . So was hoping i could go online and check to see if i got a fine, or will i just have to wait till i get the letter?
Thanks, that will teach me to drive slower, even tho I was only prob going couple miles over, i know id still get done
Old Sep 4th 2012, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: speeding fine?

Originally Posted by bibblybobbly
Does anyone know if i can check online wheather i have a speeding ticket. Was living in NSW, moved to WA, but still havent changed my drivers license to wa one. Think is, i think i may have got caughtspeeding, was doing just over 70, in a 70. this was about 2 weeks ago. My neighbour just sent me an email saying that me n partner had letters from rta, and she will send them on . So was hoping i could go online and check to see if i got a fine, or will i just have to wait till i get the letter?
Thanks, that will teach me to drive slower, even tho I was only prob going couple miles over, i know id still get done
From memory (!) speeding fines in NSW sent through the post generally come from the 'State Debt Recovery Office' not the RTA. You wouldn't both get letters, only the registered keeper.

The points don't show on the RTA website until you admit the offence and pay the fine...because it might not have been you driving etc.
Old Sep 5th 2012, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

bibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nice
Default Re: speeding fine?

Originally Posted by Red_V_Roger
From memory (!) speeding fines in NSW sent through the post generally come from the 'State Debt Recovery Office' not the RTA. You wouldn't both get letters, only the registered keeper.

The points don't show on the RTA website until you admit the offence and pay the fine...because it might not have been you driving etc.
Thanks very much for that, good, wont worry that DH will have a moan at me then