Reload this Page >

Special needs teacher Perth

Special needs teacher Perth

Old Jan 12th 2014, 11:32 am
Just Joined

Gembogs is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Special needs teacher Perth

Hello all,

I am new to this forum and would like as much information as possible. I am looking to move to Aus in 2 years. I am a special needs teacher and by the time i move to Aus i will have 2 years experience working in a busy special needs (autistic) school. Me and my boyfriend (electrician) are looking to move to Perth can anybody explain the teacher registration process to me, how easy is it to get a job? average salary? Living costs? Is it possible to get a job before we leave the UK? Any information you can give me will be much appreciated!

Thanks you and happy new year to you all!

Gem
Old Jan 12th 2014, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

jackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nice
Default Re: Special needs teacher Perth

Start here: http://det.wa.edu.au/careers/detcms/portal/

You should find all your answers to teaching queries there.