Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Special Delivery Letter?!!

Special Delivery Letter?!!

Old Mar 24th 2007, 9:15 am
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Special Delivery Letter?!!

Hi Guys.

I have had a lie in today as my hubby took our son to swimming squad 8 til 9am.
I got up at 8 30 to find a special delivery note through our door saying that we have a letter which requires a signature to collect!!!
The postman had tried to deliver it but i couldnt hear him obviously and now i have to wait 2 hours before i can go and collect it.
I cant think of anything else it could be but our visas.
Our agent said it would be any day now but my question is wouldnt she have known first and e-mailed me to tell me?
Or would DIAC post it straight off to me?
Im probably over reacting and it will turn out to be a letetr of little importance but the waiting is making me soooo irrational!
What do you all think?
Will let you know when i ve waited the 2 bloody hours til i can go to the depot to collect this letter...whatever it may be...
Janice
Old Mar 24th 2007, 9:26 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Special Delivery Letter?!!

Originally Posted by Dreams of Oz
Hi Guys.

I have had a lie in today as my hubby took our son to swimming squad 8 til 9am.
I got up at 8 30 to find a special delivery note through our door saying that we have a letter which requires a signature to collect!!!
The postman had tried to deliver it but i couldnt hear him obviously and now i have to wait 2 hours before i can go and collect it.
I cant think of anything else it could be but our visas.
Our agent said it would be any day now but my question is wouldnt she have known first and e-mailed me to tell me?
Or would DIAC post it straight off to me?
Im probably over reacting and it will turn out to be a letetr of little importance but the waiting is making me soooo irrational!
What do you all think?
Will let you know when i ve waited the 2 bloody hours til i can go to the depot to collect this letter...whatever it may be...
Janice
You would normally have got an email from the agent ( we did )

But you never know.

Good luck and fingers crossed x
Old Mar 24th 2007, 5:09 pm
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light

Just got back from shopping.
False alarm....it was some vouchers my daughter was expecting!!
God,im a nervous wreck waiting waiting waiting!
Will just go and wait some more then....
Janice
Old Mar 24th 2007, 5:26 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreams of Oz
Just got back from shopping.
False alarm....it was some vouchers my daughter was expecting!!
God,im a nervous wreck waiting waiting waiting!
Will just go and wait some more then....
Janice
cmon Janice,

just sit down, open a bottle of wine and relax.

It will all be ok, but dont stress too much

All good things come to those who wait.......
Old Mar 24th 2007, 5:45 pm
Just wanna be there

paul and Lynz will become famous soon enoughpaul and Lynz will become famous soon enough

awww i hope your visa's arrive soon
Old Mar 25th 2007, 2:13 pm
A roo in my top paddock!

Thanks for your thoughts.
I ll try not to stress too much....its not good for the old blood pressure!!