Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Spanish in primary and secondary schools (victoria)

Spanish in primary and secondary schools (victoria)

Old Jun 6th 2010, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

lynnhou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spanish in primary and secondary schools (victoria)

Does anyone know how I can find out what primary and secondary schools in Victoria teach spanish as I would like my daughter to continue with her spanish, it would be a shame for her to stop it and start something else.

Thanks
Lynn
Old Jun 6th 2010, 10:36 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat020 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spanish in primary and secondary schools (victoria)

http://schlprv.vcaa.vic.edu.au/schoolsstudiessearch/

select Spanish in Study Name.

For primary schools check-out the schools near the secondary school you are interested in.

http://www.education.vic.gov.au/findaservice/Home.aspx

Ian
Old Jun 6th 2010, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Melbourne, Australia & Maputo, Mozambique, working in Somalia
JR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Spanish in primary and secondary schools (victoria)

The Vic School of Languages might be an alternative that could suit:

https://www.vsl.vic.edu.au/LangInfo.php?LanguageId=95

we have used it to get our kids through from Primary to VCE studying Portuguese. In our case, it has meant Saturday morning attendance between 0800-1200h. I think it is a more intensive approach than what is found in the State School system.

Last edited by JR230898; Jun 6th 2010 at 10:56 am.