Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Spa and Wellness Sunshine Coast

Spa and Wellness Sunshine Coast

Old Aug 23rd 2009, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

NZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to behold
Default Spa and Wellness Sunshine Coast

Hi there,

Just wondered...Ages ago I saw a thread that said that the Sunshine Coast was the best place to look for work within the spa and wellness field...

Does anyone have any thoughts about this...I currently am a Spa Manager and am looking to move within the next year or so...Would be interested to hear from anyone else who lives in the Brisbane area who is also in this field.

Cheers
Old Aug 24th 2009, 1:46 am
Forum Regular

aussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud of
Default Re: Spa and Wellness Sunshine Coast

Hi There

Yes there are many Spa's on the sunshine coast, ranging from large to smaller operators. Many times they tend to advertise for therapists as opposed to Spa managers as most therapists work their way through. I have just bought a small spa in Caloundra and intend to work it from there having been in the industry for many years.

Jane
Old Aug 24th 2009, 2:56 am
Forum Regular

NZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for that..I used to look at spa careers.com.au but it seems to not be running any more..
Old Sep 8th 2009, 12:41 pm
Coventry to Caloundra....

joeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond repute

hey nzgirl, theres one near us in pelican waters - at the crowne plaza - check it on the web and give them a ring, think they lookin for experienced people

Originally Posted by NZGrl
Hi there,

Just wondered...Ages ago I saw a thread that said that the Sunshine Coast was the best place to look for work within the spa and wellness field...

Does anyone have any thoughts about this...I currently am a Spa Manager and am looking to move within the next year or so...Would be interested to hear from anyone else who lives in the Brisbane area who is also in this field.

Cheers