Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

South Yorkshire and surrounds meet up!!!

South Yorkshire and surrounds meet up!!!

Old Dec 28th 2006, 2:09 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: South Yorkshire and surrounds meet up!!!

Originally Posted by possoms
lol I know your still here have you had a good christmas matey?

naaa no flights booked yet nearly though
yes, we had a lovely christmas thanks kay - did you and col ?
spent most of it chained to the kitchen mind ... cant wait to have a family free christmas, with just a bbq to contend with
got mal looking at flights to aus for june ... im going to book em as soon as i can find em cheap enough, then theres no getting out of it!!!
we are going to get this tra started again in the new year, and hopefully get the visa asap, then take it a day at a time.
Old Dec 28th 2006, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

can't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nice
Exclamation Re: South Yorkshire and surrounds meet up!!!

Just want to say hello,
i'm new to this site, and have just been reading the meet ups,sounds like you all had a good night,if you organise another would you mind if my-self and hubby came along???? or is it just for friends who know each other?.
happy new year to you and your family,cheers joy x
Old Dec 29th 2006, 1:44 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by can't wait
Just want to say hello,
i'm new to this site, and have just been reading the meet ups,sounds like you all had a good night,if you organise another would you mind if my-self and hubby came along???? or is it just for friends who know each other?.
happy new year to you and your family,cheers joy x
Hi everyone is welcome most have already gone to oz, the sheff meet needs new blood where abouts are you?
Old Dec 30th 2006, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

can't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nicecan't wait is just really nice

thanx you that's great, we are from wilsden, nr bradford, west yorkshire, were are you from??? . cheers j x
Old Dec 30th 2006, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

wusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud of

Hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas & good luck in the new year.
We've got our flights booked for the 22nd January so its panic stations for us trying to sort everything out.
all the best
rich & shelly
Old Dec 30th 2006, 11:02 am

thanx you that's great, we are from wilsden, nr bradford, west yorkshire, were are you from??? . cheers j x
Hi we are in Stoney Middleton Derbyshire, the problem is we leave in February and as you can see above Wusor leaves in jan so theres not many peeps around here anymore, there used to be a few but they've all gone to Oz now.

we could try and meet up in Jan, Rich would you have time to do that?

Sue you up for another meet before we go?

Old Dec 30th 2006, 11:04 am

Originally Posted by wusor boy
Hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas & good luck in the new year.
We've got our flights booked for the 22nd January so its panic stations for us trying to sort everything out.
all the best
rich & shelly
fantastic news Rich & Shelly when are the shippers coming? I have suggested another get together before we leave can you make it in Jan?

Happy New Year to everyone
Old Dec 30th 2006, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

hi, that sounds good to us, if you let me know date,place and time, (with or without the kids), and i just want to say thank you, i know your going soon, but this is all VERY new to us as well as:scared:so even 1 meet up will help us along just hearing from other people about what they did and how will be much appreciated. THANK YOU.
Old Dec 30th 2006, 7:51 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

we could try and meet up in Jan, Rich would you have time to do that?

Sue you up for another meet before we go?

lol ... you know we dont need asking twice !!!

will you all have time before you go though?
Old Dec 31st 2006, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
lol ... you know we dont need asking twice !!!

will you all have time before you go though?
yeah no problems for us how about a day one so you can bring the kids?

how about the Saturday or Sunday 13th or 14th January at Brewsters in Sheffield 12pm

http://www.thefoodplace.co.uk/restau...+in+Sheffield/

theres plenty of parking, the food isnt brilliant but its pretty easy to get to being opposite the sheffield arena. Is that ok for you Cant wait? ermm whats your name
Old Dec 31st 2006, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

thank's for that, saturday 13th is fine with us, looking forward to it.
still not sure how to use this site right yet , i've just sent jodie n mark a pm, is this you??? if so i'm sorry i'm dizzy at the best of times, and like i say i don't know what i'm doing. lol.
If not (SORRY) pleased to meet you, i'm joyce and hubby called darren.
How did i make contact with again???? do i just look for a thread for possoms?????.
take care, and a HAPPY NEW YEAR.
JOYCE N DARREN

Last edited by can't wait; Dec 31st 2006 at 1:27 pm.
Old Dec 31st 2006, 11:10 pm
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

Hi all, just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year.
Its 10am here, thats midnight for you? Didnt get in till 4 this morning so not thinking straight! Anyway, hope you all had a great time. Kay and Sue, hope you and your families are well, Take care, Angie and Martin
Old Jan 1st 2007, 9:22 am

thank's for that, saturday 13th is fine with us, looking forward to it.
still not sure how to use this site right yet , i've just sent jodie n mark a pm, is this you??? if so i'm sorry i'm dizzy at the best of times, and like i say i don't know what i'm doing. lol.
If not (SORRY) pleased to meet you, i'm joyce and hubby called darren.
How did i make contact with again???? do i just look for a thread for possoms?????.
take care, and a HAPPY NEW YEAR.
JOYCE N DARREN

LOL no I'm not Jodie and Mark I'm Possoms (Kay)

just keep an eye on the thread you should receive email notification when there is a reply. If you want to PM someone just click on their username.

navigate through the forum by using the drop down list at the bottom. or you can go to your profile at the top of the page and it will show you any replies.

ok Saturday 13th is fine with us too.

how about it Sue, Rich, Tracey, Jackie???
Old Jan 1st 2007, 9:26 am

Originally Posted by connollys.home
Hi all, just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year.
Its 10am here, thats midnight for you? Didnt get in till 4 this morning so not thinking straight! Anyway, hope you all had a great time. Kay and Sue, hope you and your families are well, Take care, Angie and Martin
HI Angie Happy New Year to you all too 4am what on earth?? you dirty stop out sounds like you had a good one.

ours was a right laugh just went to the local, it was very quiet so we started playing pictionary on the dart blackboard it broke the ice and soon everyone was joining in turned out to be one of the best nye we've ever had feeling very rough this morning though
Old Jan 1st 2007, 9:55 am
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

HI Angie Happy New Year to you all too 4am what on earth?? you dirty stop out sounds like you had a good one.

ours was a right laugh just went to the local, it was very quiet so we started playing pictionary on the dart blackboard it broke the ice and soon everyone was joining in turned out to be one of the best nye we've ever had feeling very rough this morning though
Sounds like great fun Kay. We went round to a friends a few houses away, not too far to crawl home!! We`re feeling worse for wear too, worth it though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.