South Australia

Old Sep 25th 2008, 8:29 am
Just Joined

TheBaileys is an unknown quantity at this point
Default South Australia

We have kind of made the decision to focus on South Australia for our move, we've been trawling through the internet etc., about WA and SA. Just wondered if anyone has any positive things to say about South Australia, we don't know where abouts yet, just narrowing down our search of somewhere we can find work, afford a house, enjoy the lifestyle, integrate nicely, find good schools for the two year old twins, good hospitals etc.

If you could spare a minute to give any advice on towns/ regions etc., would be really grateful. It all looks lovely, we've never been to SA though OH has travelled East and West coasts, i've never been!

I get the impression houses are a bit cheaper in SA, am i right?

I guess its such a huge country and narrowing searches down is difficult, hoping those of you who are already out there or have visited can help us out.

Many thanks.