Sorted at last

Old Oct 13th 2006, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

woody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant future
Default Sorted at last

Just managed to get on the net and thought I would touch base.

Landed on 30th July and think it is brill. I just wanted to thank everyone who gave me support and help along the way. The rollercoaster ride was well worth it.

Debs
Old Oct 13th 2006, 4:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: In the tree across the road, watching you with binoculars.
elmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sorted at last

Congratulations, Debs.

When you get a chance, tell us a bit more. It's always great to read about the experiences of the newly-arrived.
Old Oct 13th 2006, 11:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woody1cruiser
Just managed to get on the net and thought I would touch base.

Landed on 30th July and think it is brill. I just wanted to thank everyone who gave me support and help along the way. The rollercoaster ride was well worth it.

Debs

Welcome to Australia Debs
Old Oct 14th 2006, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

woody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant future

Arrived on 30th July and everything has slotted into place since.

Moved into my brothers and a friend of his lent us a car. Within a week managed to find a brand new rental just round the corner.

People have been fantastic and lent us things to tide us over until our furniture arrived last week. When the house eventually went through we bought our own car, put an offer in on a block of land, picked a house to build and have the mortgage sorted in principle ready for when the FIRB approval comes through.

The company that sponsored me is great and hubby had to have a re-assessment for his truck license but starts his tomorrow night. He will be working nights whilst I do days so that we know the kids will be OK.

It was a hard slog and rollercoaster ride getting here but everything is great. It is a much better way of life and we all love it.

Still miss the ones back in the UK but they are coming out at Christmas so not long now.

Debs

Originally Posted by elmtree
Congratulations, Debs.

When you get a chance, tell us a bit more. It's always great to read about the experiences of the newly-arrived.
Old Oct 14th 2006, 8:57 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woody1cruiser
Arrived on 30th July and everything has slotted into place since.

Moved into my brothers and a friend of his lent us a car. Within a week managed to find a brand new rental just round the corner.

People have been fantastic and lent us things to tide us over until our furniture arrived last week. When the house eventually went through we bought our own car, put an offer in on a block of land, picked a house to build and have the mortgage sorted in principle ready for when the FIRB approval comes through.

The company that sponsored me is great and hubby had to have a re-assessment for his truck license but starts his tomorrow night. He will be working nights whilst I do days so that we know the kids will be OK.

It was a hard slog and rollercoaster ride getting here but everything is great. It is a much better way of life and we all love it.

Still miss the ones back in the UK but they are coming out at Christmas so not long now.

Debs

Sounds like you have made the right decision. Hope everything works out for you
J x