Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sorry BooBoo ...........Here are my MK snaps

Sorry BooBoo ...........Here are my MK snaps

Old Jul 22nd 2003, 9:39 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Sorry BooBoo ...........Here are my MK snaps

here we go........

so im havin a blonde evenin ........ good job i have pete to help me out!!!!!!!!

Thanx

love
Lisa
XXXXXXXX
Attached Thumbnails Sorry BooBoo ...........Here are my MK snaps-dscn0070.jpg  

Last edited by Boomie; Jul 22nd 2003 at 10:13 pm.
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 10:05 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Hi Boomerang...

Quick tip, go into a photo editing prog and make the longest dimension of your pic to 550 pixels. Makes it fit on the screen a bit better

Give me a shout if you want me to do a few for you (if you don't have a program that does it). It only takes 10 secs each.

Make sure you don't save over your original, or your original will be the smaller size.....do a "save as".

cheers

Pete.
Attached Thumbnails Sorry BooBoo ...........Here are my MK snaps-dscn0070.jpg