Sorry........

Old Aug 9th 2004, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future
Default Sorry........

So Sorry....... dont like the change at all :scared:
Old Aug 9th 2004, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Sorry........

No probs with new forum but .....Is it just me or is the front smaller?
I've had to resort to wearing over the counter reading specs to read this new layout, anyone know if I can enlarge the print?
Old Aug 9th 2004, 10:08 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sorry........

Originally Posted by jeannie
So Sorry....... dont like the change at all :scared:
I felt the same jeannie
I find it all a bit too 'fussy': a bit too much on the screen.
I am getting used to it though.

Is it just me or have the number of posts slowed down?
They certainly do not seem to move so fast.

I am sure we will get used to it.

G
Old Aug 10th 2004, 12:20 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

This is the first time i have been on here properly and i still don't like it much.

I do like a lot of the new features. (like the karma one )

But i don't like not being able to see my "buddies" on line, or who's browsing at the top.

I don't like the fact that each thread is now the same colour as the last making it hard to distingiush where one thread starts and another begins, it all looks very bland!! and IT IS to small!!!

Do you think the mods know that half of the smilies arn't working yet??

Anyway winge over, not that anyone will give a rats, but i feel better now
Old Aug 10th 2004, 12:27 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Don't like it either. It's like a big grey room with weird things in it. It's lacking in character.. sort of like a padded cell with pointless features.

There's not enough colour in here ..

The font looks smaller to me too. I don't know if it is any smaller, it may just be an optical illusion.. Maybe it's because of the lack of contrast colour on the pages.
Brr cold munn!

( I'm not mad.. I just thought I'd add some red colour to the room with the mad smiley) there are too many blue smileys.. blue is so cold
Attached Thumbnails Sorry........-fire2.jpg  

Last edited by Ceri; Aug 10th 2004 at 12:47 am.
Old Aug 10th 2004, 12:46 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ceri
It's lacking in character.
There's not enough colour in here ..
It's a lot better now you have arrived with your colourful character Ceri
Old Aug 10th 2004, 12:53 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Puff
Attached Thumbnails Sorry........-fire.jpg  
Old Aug 10th 2004, 12:57 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Puff
........and you're hot stuff too
Old Aug 10th 2004, 1:05 am
scoobydoo

Nice bright dinosaur from my son. Not sure how to get the picture central though!! Bit thick with this sort of stuff!!
Attached Thumbnails Sorry........-dinosaur.jpg  

Old Aug 10th 2004, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

The font looks smaller to me too. I don't know if it is any smaller, it may just be an optical illusion.. Maybe it's because of the lack of contrast colour on the pages.
Wow! Within half an hour of you mentioning the font being smaller - it got bigger. It's much better now.

If I add something to the wishlist, maybe it will happen too....

The 'previous thread/next thread' option at the top of each page has gone. You have to scroll right down to the bottom of each page to skip to the
next thread. I wish it was at the top too....
Old Aug 10th 2004, 1:37 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Originally Posted by nickyc
Wow! Within half an hour of you mentioning the font being smaller - it got bigger. It's much better now.

If I add something to the wishlist, maybe it will happen too....

The 'previous thread/next thread' option at the top of each page has gone. You have to scroll right down to the bottom of each page to skip to the
next thread. I wish it was at the top too....
I noticed that too... we are being watched by those big bro creatures :scared: .
lets try this.. can we have some walkers crisps? And a pint of Felinfoel would go down nicely.. ta very much
Attached Thumbnails Sorry........-eyes.jpg  
Old Aug 10th 2004, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

I noticed that too... we are being watched by those big bro creatures :scared: .
lets try this.. can we have some walkers crisps? And a pint of Felinfoel would go down nicely.. ta very much

now all I wanted to do was send a silly grin but wont let me do it .
It said "the message you have sent is to short please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters......I only wanted to send a silly grin there....
Old Aug 10th 2004, 5:08 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Originally Posted by jeannie
now all I wanted to do was send a silly grin but wont let me do it .
It said "the message you have sent is to short please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters......I only wanted to send a silly grin there....
Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster
.. and I keep getting this message above when I try to reply...

anyway try addidng some dots.................................. or -------- before the grin for your ten characters
Old Aug 10th 2004, 5:10 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Old Aug 10th 2004, 7:11 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Or lots of smilies or exclamation marks. I am finding the print harder to read too, it could do with being a bit bolder