Well done!!! Good onya wee man

Ps H,can u send him down to put my son on the right track

Donna.
lol aye ok will b doon on the next flight
Old Dec 1st 2005, 8:43 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Son just got report card

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Biggy, just noticed you are in Yeppoon, we stayed there for one night a week or so ago. My question is, what do you do for entertainment? Most small places in OZ seem to be desrted after 5:30pm.
This definatly isn't a whinge, when we move over we want to be active after dark, what do people do when the sun goes down?
At weekends we sometimes walk into town along the beach with the kids, go to the Strand(did ya see it big green building) sit for a couple hours kids love it....then take kids for a KFC or summit...get taxi up the road and sit on patio listening to music.

We have friends round for barbies, or we go to theirs.......with havin the kids we dont go out that much quite happy with a bottle of wine or 6 at home lol

There are loads of thongs to do in Rocky if u really wanna ......rallying. rodeos, shows etc...so plenty to do.

If your young at heart there is a nightclub that doesnt get going till 1am, but doors close at one this is to stop mega pished people going in in the early hours.....has stopped a lot of violence.

Your life changes when u get here.....u start to get up earlier cos its light at bloody 4.30 so by the time night time comes yer knackered lol
Old Dec 1st 2005, 8:44 am

Originally Posted by fraser
Biggy attacks cain toads
`

I do....the ugly f@ckers!!!
Old Dec 1st 2005, 8:51 am

Originally Posted by arkon
Well done, How old is he and how much schooling did he get and what type before he came here?

He is 9, he finished primary 3 in Scotland....went into year 3 hear but was getting extra work cos he told the teacher the work was crap lol Made it easier for him to settle in because he had donr some of the work in Scotland but they do a lot of stuff differently here so he had that to contend with....the maths here they make it so complicated.....ffs i had to go to the school and find out wtf they were on about lol all this regrouping hmmm He's just finished year 4 here

My daughter had probs with maths back in Scotland but I didnt say anything when she came here...I wanted them to notice.....she had been here 3 weeks and they noticed, so she has been getting 1 on 1 tuition twice a week, I got a letter from her tutor to say she has come on brilliantly, and was a lovely, sensetive caring wee girl and a pleasure to teach...........she's awee witch really

Last edited by biggy; Dec 1st 2005 at 9:22 am.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 9:44 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Well Done Little Biggy
Now tell your mum and dad you want a big prezzie
Julie.