Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gutless Mongrels

Gutless Mongrels

Old Dec 1st 2005, 2:58 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gutless Mongrels

Listening to the ABC at work, Kim Beazley just called the Government 'Gutless Mongrels'. I'd love to see that in the UK Parliament. Michael Howard just chucking abuse at Tony. Thing is they'd probably get kicked out.

Paul.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 6:41 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gutless Mongrels

Originally Posted by diddy
Listening to the ABC at work, Kim Beazley just called the Government 'Gutless Mongrels'. I'd love to see that in the UK Parliament. Michael Howard just chucking abuse at Tony. Thing is they'd probably get kicked out.

Paul.
The frankly open things said by politicians (note I did not say honesty) here always amuses me. Radio stations also get me chuckling with total irreverence and comments which would lead to the station being closed down in the UK.

In Brisbane the latest string of ads seems to be for male impotence treatments - "turning your man from a dud to a stud". Nearly died laughing at the wheel

Australian culture is so much more brutal and just a bit politically incorrect. Which is kinda refreshing as its how real people think.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 6:47 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Centurion

In Brisbane the latest string of ads seems to be for male impotence treatments - "turning your man from a dud to a stud". Nearly died laughing at the wheel
That'll be 1800-Feefty-Feefty-Feefty for nasal delivery technology, 1800-feefty-feefty-feefty.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 9:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by diddy
Listening to the ABC at work, Kim Beazley just called the Government 'Gutless Mongrels'.

Paul.
The turkey sketch was even better, 3 top pollies serious discussion topic, the abolition of penalty rates for shiftworkers, the discussion (with gestures normally reserved for teenage boys) goes "your a turkey", "well your a christmas turkey" well then "your the turkey that wrecked christmas" , "well I saved the christmas turkey".

These are the people that run the country :scared:

In between the turkey and mongrel sketches workplace reform was passed
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spalen
That'll be 1800-Feefty-Feefty-Feefty for nasal delivery technology, 1800-feefty-feefty-feefty.
"It's up the nose and away she goes"....
Old Dec 1st 2005, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

i'll never forget the day i heard a coach on national news saying one of his boys had "buggered his knee".... my rellies didn't understand why i was finding that so funny....

buggered hehehehehehehehehehe
Old Dec 1st 2005, 9:46 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steandleigh
"It's up the nose and away she goes"....
Is that the one that says "you'll be one the boys again before you know it". Who cares about the boys, isn't it the Mrs that should be bothered?