Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

something for everyone to think about

something for everyone to think about

Old Jun 27th 2006, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

Aussiepeter is just really niceAussiepeter is just really niceAussiepeter is just really niceAussiepeter is just really niceAussiepeter is just really niceAussiepeter is just really niceAussiepeter is just really niceAussiepeter is just really niceAussiepeter is just really niceAussiepeter is just really niceAussiepeter is just really nice
Default something for everyone to think about

I hope this is of help to everyone something you may not have thought of.
I came out here from London's dockland.
The only open sky i saw was between the warehouses and beaches were
only seen on TV.
So i lived on the gold coast not only was everything so alien but the cobble stones and small dark streets i missed.
Soon the east enders were seen through rose coloured glasses and beaches fresh air sunshine were terrible.
So instead of returning to England i went to Melbourne.
Here i found inner city life more like home.
After a few years i returned to Queensland and loved it{although i returned to Melbourne i went beach side}.
What I'm trying to say is you are coming to a strange country take it easy and head for somewhere like home first before heading to the blazing sun and
beaches.