Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Someone wish me luck :(

Someone wish me luck :(

Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:17 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Someone wish me luck :(

Ok here goes..

Posted tra march 2003
declined may 2003
resubmitted may 2003
passed july 2003
submitted mains oct 2003
noticed incorrect deeming date jan 2004 OH SHIT !

asked and cannot get deeming date re done ! no case officer assigned, TRA will not look until case officer is assigned.

Debs speaks to Alan at Go Matilda..

suggests STNI for Victoria , dammn we want Brisbane..

meanwhile back at the ranch and with more irons in the fire than the proverbial blacksmith...

Ive been conversing with manufacturer in Vic for 2 yrs...
..i emailed him last week, and this is the uncanny bit !

He just happened to check his old email, hed changed email names ! and theres my email, also instead of Melbourne, he was in a malaysian hotel suite doing some Internet stuff when he checked the email..
...He proceeded to say, listen steve im in the uk from Tue 20th give me a call , we willl meet.....

<this morning im gonna call him , and im in the mind FUC*** shit or bust here, im gonna ask him face to face if he will sponsor me ??

As a man in business used to ups and downs, and awaiting outcomes, and being inadvertlenty put in sticky situations, but alas im CRAPPIN myself...

So here goes, ill keep you posted and if all fails well i will revert to my LIFE SAYING !!!!!!

" Id rather be a has been than a never was "

Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:20 am
WBB

good luck.

Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Go for it, never a faint heart and all that.

All the luck in the world to you.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:21 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
good luck.

cheers and ditto BILLY not WILLY !
Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:22 am
Banned

Originally posted by DianeOZ
Go for it, never a faint heart and all that.

All the luck in the world to you.

Thanks Di,...... faint heart crikey im at 6's n 7's
Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

what does deeming date mean?
Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:27 am
Banned

Originally posted by podgypossum
what does deeming date mean?

we have asked that a few thousand times.

when applying under skilled migration, your skills are assessed and the blighters decide upon a date that they say you are then skilled as an aussie equivalent.

That date being the deeming date.

Main application states you must demonstrate 3 years ish experience POST deeming date, mines set at 2002

To add insult to injury the deeming date is not reflective upon your actual skills in uk, however dimmi also will take into consideration pre deeming date experience...

Bearing in mind dimmi are at MAY 2003 applications at the mo, our case wont even get looked at until about may/june 2004, at which point they could turn round and say HELL ur too early with your application, come back in 12 mths when you have demonstrated 3 yrs skills post deeming date....

I think thats what it means
Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

i'm confused..
Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:31 am
Banned

i'm confused..

could ya be confused with more content please ??
Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:33 am
WBB

i'm confused..
me too, thank god i have an aussie girlfriend.

saves all this skills - deeming date - nonsense

Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

no..i am off to THE meeting now... got wine in my bag and a notepad too..

but i am keeping my fingers crossed for you
Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:36 am
Banned

no..i am off to THE meeting now... got wine in my bag and a notepad too..

but i am keeping my fingers crossed for you

cheers at fingers crossed

at no > now im baffled <
Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:37 am
Banned

Originally posted by welshboybilly
me too, thank god i have an aussie girlfriend.

saves all this skills - deeming date - nonsense

Musta been on another thread at some point, but why didnt you marry the girlfrend , isnt that easier route in, not that im suggesting its a fickle reason, just more straightforward oh btw cute baby in the pic u submitted on faces to names
Old Jan 21st 2004, 11:28 am
Banned

Im underwhelmed by the sheer comradery ! howevva ya spell it pmsl
Old Jan 21st 2004, 11:35 am
Where's the bbq?

wandrews will become famous soon enoughwandrews will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Someone wish me luck :(

All the best!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.