Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

some piccies of my morning walk at local beach -Gold Coast

some piccies of my morning walk at local beach -Gold Coast

Old Jul 27th 2009, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default some piccies of my morning walk at local beach -Gold Coast

I just thought i'd share these pics, i know that some peeps who are heading over this way wanted to see some...

and i just wanted to say that living on the GC is FAB!!! We LOVE IT!!!
Attached Thumbnails some piccies of my morning walk at local beach -Gold Coast-041.jpg   some piccies of my morning walk at local beach -Gold Coast-002.jpg   some piccies of my morning walk at local beach -Gold Coast-036.jpg  
Old Jul 27th 2009, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: some piccies of my morning walk at local beach -Gold Coast

and some more...
Attached Thumbnails some piccies of my morning walk at local beach -Gold Coast-007.jpg   some piccies of my morning walk at local beach -Gold Coast-026.jpg   some piccies of my morning walk at local beach -Gold Coast-003.jpg  
Old Jul 27th 2009, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Now come on admit it your just showing off!!!

Lindsay x
Old Jul 27th 2009, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

ok, ok...but why not!!! i used to live in Derby!!! big difference
Old Jul 27th 2009, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

tell me about it! .......................I'm from Bathgate!

Lx
Old Jul 28th 2009, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sammyg
I just thought i'd share these pics, i know that some peeps who are heading over this way wanted to see some...

and i just wanted to say that living on the GC is FAB!!! We LOVE IT!!!
Looks absolutely fab! Where abouts are you on the GC? We are hoping to be out beginning to middle of next year depending if they will have us. Lots of research etc has taken us to Robina, Varsity, Coomera areas. Thx Nicky
Old Jul 28th 2009, 1:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

and some more...
Beaches are still looking very skinny....storm damage hasn't been repaired yet by the look of it. Some big cliffs on the beaches around SEQld at the moment.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nbn8
Looks absolutely fab! Where abouts are you on the GC? We are hoping to be out beginning to middle of next year depending if they will have us. Lots of research etc has taken us to Robina, Varsity, Coomera areas. Thx Nicky
We are in Varsity. Coomera is very nice it's just a bit further from the surf beaches. Robina and Varsity are fab locations for beach and amenities.
pm me if you need to ask anything
Old Jul 28th 2009, 9:58 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

'Loved the pics. You are so lucky! Thanks for sharing them
Old Jul 28th 2009, 10:42 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Top Pics Sammy

This is what I normally walk out to in the mornings ......................

We'll get better views soon

Dougie
Old Jul 28th 2009, 10:56 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paulry
What happened to summer!

This is the view from my back bedroom window

That was taken a few months back hey ho it feels like that all the time here just wanna get moving now

Also I'd get an extra lock on that back gate mate as the pathway behind yours looks like a honey trap for pot smoking hoodies

Dougie
Old Jul 28th 2009, 11:03 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
That was taken a few months back hey ho it feels like that all the time here just wanna get moving now

Also I'd get an extra lock on that back gate mate as the pathway behind yours looks like a honey trap for pot smoking hoodies

Dougie
I know what you mean about the moving bit... Same here.

The pot smoking hoodies: no we don't get any trouble. And no burlaries in the area or anything. But there's loads of deterrants here. As areas go around Greater London, this isn't bad.

...Will be glad to fly out of here though.

Last edited by paulry; Jul 28th 2009 at 11:14 pm.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

here are just a few more of the sunrise this morning....

in the wrong order though!!
Attached Thumbnails some piccies of my morning walk at local beach -Gold Coast-034.jpg   some piccies of my morning walk at local beach -Gold Coast-032.jpg   some piccies of my morning walk at local beach -Gold Coast-048.jpg  
Old Jul 28th 2009, 11:13 pm
Banned

here are just a few more of the sunrise this morning....

in the wrong order though!!
Amazing!

<paulry cries into his beer>
Old Jul 28th 2009, 11:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by paulry
Amazing!

<paulry cries into his beer>
where are you heading to in aus?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.