British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   some friday jokes.gengakev (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/some-friday-jokes-gengakev-234500/)

jonni boy Jun 4th 2004 4:22 pm

some friday jokes.gengakev

hope this cheers you up............a bloke goes to asda and slaps his cock on the counter,and says lets see u role this f-cker back.......oh u want some more do ya right here goes.......................ugly bird in a bar says"if u can guess my weight u can shag me" bloke says about 50 stone u fat f-cker "thats close enough u lucky b-stard lets go".........and one more before i get in trouble with the ex pats...........girl was granted 2 wishes.1st she ask for bigger tits,they instantly grew to 38dd then she asked for a really tight c-nt and was given your mobile number!!!! this is just a couple of my txt from mates.so dont ask for jokes or i will be here all night but if u like them let me know cos i am a sad man baby sitting my 3 young girls with nowt better to do, and please dont take anything 2 heart everyone out there this is just a bit of fun, all the best 2 everyone out there jonni boy

Don Jun 4th 2004 4:24 pm

bit close to the knuckle, try another board (Take it Outside?)

jonni boy Jun 4th 2004 4:28 pm

very close 2 the nuckle but dont take it 2 heart its just a bit of fun.dont mean 2 upset anyone and if its a bit risky i wont do anymore sorry everyone

GengaKev Jun 4th 2004 4:29 pm

No bad Jonni, but you will get the thread pulled!!.

GengaMan

GengaKev Jun 4th 2004 4:31 pm

oo er missus

jonni boy Jun 4th 2004 4:33 pm

these are the clean ones,so lets have a poll,coz i really dont want 2 upset anyone this sight is a good help 2 me so once again sorry 2 everyone,please dont kick me out ex pats

mlbonner Jun 4th 2004 4:33 pm

Originally posted by pleasancefamily

Not to gang up on you.. but its probably best if you do :)

mickj Jun 4th 2004 4:36 pm

True words :D

Originally posted by mlbonner
Not to gang up on you.. but its probably best if you do :)

Don Jun 4th 2004 4:37 pm

Don't worry you didn't upset me it's just all the swearies! ;)

mickj Jun 4th 2004 4:39 pm

Mr Pot....Mr kettle :rolleyes:

Originally posted by pleasancefamily

jonni boy Jun 4th 2004 4:41 pm

sorry mate but i work with 30 blokes all day and sometimes its hard to switch of,even at home i get shouted at for it its just a bloke thing

Don Jun 4th 2004 4:44 pm

I take it your real name is Hilda and you like knitting

jonni boy Jun 4th 2004 4:49 pm

not far from the truth friend,at the moment i am on here and doing my 3 young ladys tea,but dont tell anyone,the lads at work would rip me to bits,can i just say sorry again it was just a bit of fun

mlbonner Jun 4th 2004 4:52 pm

Originally posted by jonni boy
not far from the truth friend,at the moment i am on here and doing my 3 young ladys tea,but dont tell anyone,the lads at work would rip me to bits,can i just say sorry again it was just a bit of fun

I didnt take offence - just didnt want you to get into trouble :)