Reload this Page >

Somalis in Perth

Somalis in Perth

Old Sep 10th 2006, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

sinsbury family will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Somalis in Perth

Mally Lass

Just ignore them. Just be comforted by the fact that the silent majority are sick and tired by the thought police telling us just what we can and can`t think.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 12:57 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sinsbury family
Mally Lass

Just ignore them. Just be comforted by the fact that the silent majority are sick and tired by the thought police telling us just what we can and can`t think.
Don't think it's about what you can and can't think - most racists are well beyond that kind of instruction.

It's about inflammatory remarks which are just meant to cause strife.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 1:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Mally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
Don't think it's about what you can and can't think - most racists are well beyond that kind of instruction.

Hope you're not referring to me !!! I'm not racist at all, I just gave some facts and asked a question

Thanks Sinsbury Family...........Karma sent
Old Sep 10th 2006, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2

Nope. It is about telling people what they can and can`t think/say and it is the usual suspects who round on people with the sole purpose of stifling debate. It is those people (yourself included) who sit and wait for the same argument time and time again. Talk about being narrow minded why not take a look at yourselves.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Mally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Nope. It is about telling people what they can and can`t think/say and it is the usual suspects who round on people with the sole purpose of stifling debate. It is those people (yourself included) who sit and wait for the same argument time and time again. Talk about being narrow minded why not take a look at yourselves.
Well said
Old Sep 10th 2006, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mally Lass
Well said
Mally lass

Go to Perth end enjoy it. It is a lovely place to live. If you want to move on think about giving Adelaide a go. It is a very underated place to live. The sun is out here and we all just about to head out for the day.Good luck.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 1:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Mally lass

Go to Perth end enjoy it. It is a lovely place to live. If you want to move on think about giving Adelaide a go. It is a very underated place to live. The sun is out here and we all just about to head out for the day.Good luck.
Thank you, what a nice response. Karma to you again. Hope you have a great day out
Old Sep 10th 2006, 1:59 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Just been through the thread and nope, can't find a post where I've said what people can and can't think and/or say.

I have pointed out that you can't slate an entire race for some member's shortcomings. Sounds like common decency to me - not the thought police. That type of comment - where an entire race is slated - isn't debate at all.

Ironic that you make false accusations about people doing certain things in a supposed attempt to stop the stifling of debate. Don't you think?
Old Sep 10th 2006, 2:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Banksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really nice

Originally Posted by sassenach
Not refering to pauline hanson im afraid .
Just her supporters?

Have you, or others, reflected on the fact her support came from mono-cultural Ipswich, not the electorates which have really been "overrun by Asians"? Probably exclusively without stress?
Old Sep 10th 2006, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Banksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really nice

Originally Posted by elmtree
I started the thread as I simply wanted to know if Perth has a sizeable Somali population. It seems to have gone off on several tangents and no-one has given me an answer !
You might find some authoritative information here http://tinyurl.com/eumn2

something for which britishexpats is not exactly excelling.

Perhaps we need more Somalis to improve the quality of the debate generally.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 2:39 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

If the "quality of the debate" does not improve it will be closed. Take the twaddle elsewhere and stop the snide remarks or I shall close it.

And now back to the original topic please......
Old Sep 10th 2006, 3:01 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
So why is Australia active encouraging increased immigration from India?

Theuy would not do that if they not accepted would they
Excellent - much more choice of curry houses
Old Sep 10th 2006, 6:34 am
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Banksia
Just her supporters?

Have you, or others, reflected on the fact her support came from mono-cultural Ipswich, not the electorates which have really been "overrun by Asians"? Probably exclusively without stress?
i would suggest you look past pauline hanson ,by suggesting pauline hanson you are intimating i am a racist .I am infact refering to the true australian the black man ,he for sure doesnt want anymore of anybody here and infact wants his land back .So i would suggest before making assumptions that you stop thinking with that white attitude and thinking the whole world revolves around us WASPS. Do your self a favour and grab the nearest aboriginal and ask him/her if he/she wants more migrants here ,and if he says ''no'' is he being racist ?
I guess this thread has gone way off its original theme as they usually do ,but in years to come the somali population will speak its mind too on the matter of migration ,but as a white man with all the trappings materially of the white world ,i feel more and more that this truly is a black country ,culturally it is so far removed from my own culture .
I guess with the somalis they will find it hard ,they are black which isnt really that good in a prdominently white country ,and also they will neve r be accepted by the aboriginals as they are as culturally removed as we are [whites ].

Last edited by sassenach; Sep 10th 2006 at 6:42 am.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 7:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forget it ( yes, I know, you already had .. )

Originally Posted by elmtree
?

I was being inquisitive and STILL no-one has answered.

If I'd asked about Scots/Irish or whatever I'm sure someone ( probably lots ) would have given the answer. Because I asked about Somalis it's all gone off on all sorts of tangents.

Maybe you should ask on one of the africans in australia expat type sites

http://www.africanoz.com.au/af_study/af_community.html
Old Sep 10th 2006, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Excellent - much more choice of curry houses
Nearly all good curry houses in the UK are ran and owned by Pakistanis. Most corner shops are owned by Indians.
It seems we will finally be able to buy milk on a Sunday evening, but will still have to suffer shite curries

PS, Aren't generalisations, generally true, in general?