Sold House

Old Jun 29th 2003, 5:39 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default Sold House

Whey hey! Sold the house after 9 weeks on the market. Aim to complete in 6 weeks.

Just set the date for our departure as the 8th Nov and finish work on the 24th October. All I need to do now is hand in my notice have to give 3 months but said I would give my boss as much notice as possible.

Melbourne here we come off to search for flights now.

Jo
Old Jun 29th 2003, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

PADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to all

That's great news Jo.

It sounds like you've got the big hurdles out the way and can plan for the move big time now!

Well done and best of luck
Old Jun 29th 2003, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

sundarize is an unknown quantity at this point

SNAP !!!!

We confirmed an offer with our buyer yesterday and will be looking to instruct solictors tomorrow morning. We'll leave it a week for them to get underway and then book some flights. Likely to be 1st week in September.

We had 4 parties interested in the house and basically threw it open to the one who could guarrantee funds first (the all have their own homes still to sell) Our buyer won the race with a bridging loan.

Not long now...............
Old Jun 29th 2003, 6:40 pm
Just Joined

brotherlarrikin is an unknown quantity at this point

I wuish someone would buy our house, more of a shed really since we were a little bit disadvataged at 'capitaliszts' by the authorities ( by that I mean we are Russian Lithuanians, not exactly fgavorites with our leaders.) We were unlucky enough to run a treasshop before the wall came down, that means we are nt exactly favorites with our leaders. Its OK to be a Capitalist now but not a russian one.

So anyone with about 10,000 dollars and who wanbts a shed in Lithuania - please email me. Room for a donkey and some chooks.

Hello! Larry
Old Jun 29th 2003, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sold House

Hi Jo

Fantastic news

One more item down, 20 more to go .........

Regards

Terry
Old Jun 29th 2003, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sundarize
SNAP !!!!

We confirmed an offer with our buyer yesterday and will be looking to instruct solictors tomorrow morning. We'll leave it a week for them to get underway and then book some flights. Likely to be 1st week in September.

We had 4 parties interested in the house and basically threw it open to the one who could guarrantee funds first (the all have their own homes still to sell) Our buyer won the race with a bridging loan.

Good luck with this

Old Jun 29th 2003, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Be seeing you soon then!!

Now to get organised!!

Mash ............

Originally posted by sundarize
SNAP !!!!

Old Jun 29th 2003, 6:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent news

Did you have alot of viewings?

Cheers
BooBoo
Old Jun 29th 2003, 8:21 pm
earlswood

Brilliant news Jo!!

Hope we will have as much luck next Spring!!
(As long as there isn't a crash )

Earlswood

Old Jun 29th 2003, 8:25 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Well done - hope all goes OK We have just accepted an offer on our house and I am keeping everything crossed that this one does not 'fall down' hope for exchange in 3.5 weeks and completion about 5 weeks later.

:PARTY:
Old Jun 30th 2003, 9:45 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by booboo
Excellent news

Did you have alot of viewings?

Cheers
BooBoo

Hi Booboo

I had 20+ viewings got a bit sick of keeping the house tidy and spotless but it was worth it in the end

Now the hard work comes into play

Jo
Old Jun 30th 2003, 10:00 am
Bubble blowing member

ohsohopeful is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by joh117
Hi Booboo

I had 20+ viewings got a bit sick of keeping the house tidy and spotless but it was worth it in the end

Now the hard work comes into play

Jo
Congratulations and good luck.

Our house has been on the market for 3 weeks (7 viewings), just waiting for that all important offer.....
Attached Thumbnails Sold House-felixanm.gif  
Old Jun 30th 2003, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations and all the best, it will be my turn soon, a lady in work today, has had her's on since Tuesday morning last week a semi detached and has been offered 26k over the asking she hoping to seal the deal today, hope the market stays the same for us. The best of luck to those still the process.

Carrianne x
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Therese is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW! You are so lucky!

Wish we were in that position. Our buyer has pulled out. So now looking for another buyer and no time to find one before leaving for Sydney. We are going to leave it with the estate agent who recon there will be no problem selling it empty. Anybody else doing the same? Going to rent for two years so don't need to sell house for a while.
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 9:00 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

oh the feeling is sooooooooooo familiar..

we are adamant that we want to sell ours before going ...

our neighbours want our house..(ours is much bigger)..they have an offer but those ppl cant sell theirs and now its 4 weeks ish since they put their offer in. we have now put ours on the market again to keep our options open for an offer from anyone who has already sold their property..
our validation date is 3rd october too.....i can feel a holiday coming on...but it is such an expensive option....

anyone want a 4 bed detached in west yorks????