sol 2017

Old Jan 8th 2017, 5:16 pm
Just Joined

rachael13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default sol 2017

me and my partner are looking at emigrating using a 457 as floor finishers has been taken off the sol list unfortunately.
But due to a statement from the Australian government they have still identified there is a national shortage of floor finishers out there.
Does anyone believe there will be a good chance it may be readded to the sol when reviewed again early this year?
Old Jan 8th 2017, 6:37 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sol 2017

Originally Posted by rachael13
me and my partner are looking at emigrating using a 457 as floor finishers has been taken off the sol list unfortunately.
But due to a statement from the Australian government they have still identified there is a national shortage of floor finishers out there.
Does anyone believe there will be a good chance it may be readded to the sol when reviewed again early this year?
Floor finisher is on the CSOL, so is eligible for a 190 (State sponsorship) visa. https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/...ons-lists/CSOL Much better than a 457, which is only a temporary visa.
Old Jan 8th 2017, 6:40 pm
Just Joined

Ive noticed it's on the csol. He doesn't have the 80 points to be eligible for the ACT state and we are in talks with a couple of companies in Tasmania regarding jobs in lieu with potential to go for the 190 there. Most states no longer offer the sponsorship for floor layers though so trying to keep our options open as much as we can x
Old Jan 9th 2017, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

Be aware that a 457 means you are not emigrating. You are going temporarily. The visa is, what it says.

Be aware of the pitfalls. If you lose your job, then you only have 60 days to find another or leave the country. With this, remember not every company can sponsor.

Be aware that partners can find it hard to find work on this

If you have children, then some states charge for their eduction.
Old Jan 9th 2017, 6:37 am
Just Joined

i have done so much research and thankfully i have already found out about all of these pitfalls too. Its more trying to keep our options open and getting our foot in the door. WShen we first strated the process in 2013 he was on the sol but now hes not we are having to look into every option available to us. We both have aunts and uncles over there but believe the relationship is too distant for sponsoring?