Wikiposts

Soggy Weekend?

Old Oct 6th 2003, 11:41 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Soggy Weekend?

Right I knew it - it pee'd down all weekend on the long weekend here in Sydney.

I need an action plan for next time - I ended up shopping in IKEA, help - what does one do - two children 13 and 11 (they buggered off with mates for some of it, Husband working) boy I am glad to be back at work!

Cheers
Old Oct 6th 2003, 2:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Soggy Weekend?

Originally posted by Sandra

I need an action plan for next time - I ended up shopping in IKEA, help - what does one do - two children 13 and 11 (they buggered off with mates for some of it, Husband working) boy I am glad to be back at work!

Cheers
I have hazy blur of rain, traffic and hangover from our long weekend in Sydney. Wedding was hilarious tho, the brides family seemed to have modelled themselves on Kath and Kim, those truly awful 'strlain accents and bridesmaids in fuschisa chiffon. Prize moment was when the gift table revealed a couple of Tupperwear gifts had snuck in, it wasnt me, I gave the Aussie Breadmaker honest.

Car was the victim of a attempted break in during the wedding reception with damage that leaves us out of pocket with the bloody insurance excess.

Coffs Harbour was the best bit of the trip, friends have gone hippie, ya know chuck out the razor (thats her) , grow your own herbs nudge wink) and decorated the house in a batik sarong theme (nice with a hangover not). The "nimbin" experience of being faced with a joint the size of a toilet roll for breakfast was a bit much so we made excuses and drove home a day early.

Home sweet home it is then
Old Oct 6th 2003, 3:18 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default Re: Soggy Weekend?

Originally posted by Sandra

Cheers
Open a bottle of wine, rent a dvd or read a book.

Open bottle of wine number two - turn stereo on.. and dance around the house singing "I should be lucky, lucky. lucky' while wiggling your arse about

open bottle of wine number three .. go running around the garden in the rain , arms stretched out, making aeroplane noises.. ask neighbours if they want to join you in your game

Open bottle number four ... pick up phone and dial all your friends back home

Open bottle five .. ahh this floor is so nice (have a wee rest)

Chuck empty bottles of wine out before hubby gets home.. try and sober yourself up.

real things to do.. you want come to my place.. I'll give you a list of things to do.. we're still surrounded by packed boxes from the move.

must be plenty of stuff you can do.. all those things which most of us keep putting off.. like sorting through all the junk, have a tidy out. Sort through photo's and scan them all (one job I keep putting off.. I want them all on disc.. I've gone digital , but all my old photos are negatives. I keep meaning to scan them all and store them on disc ..but it's a mammoth task)

wish my hubby would b*gger off on the weekends (only joking)

Cheers

P.s welcome back Dotty... it's still raining up here too.