Reload this Page >

Urgent Advise Reqd

Urgent Advise Reqd

Old Oct 7th 2003, 2:54 am
Just Joined

aroyan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Urgent Advise Reqd

hi there...........

i mentioned on my post a few weeks back about how our application was on the pool because our moron agent did not see the deeming date. we are now eligible to apply and we will get 10 points for work exp as the deeming date was 1/2/2000.im wanting to know if it is ok to reapply and to do that by ourselves or if does make a diff applying thru a registered agent....( will it work out any faster????????)

pl help me here.

much appreciated.......

:scared:
Old Oct 7th 2003, 3:18 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent Advise Reqd

Originally posted by aroyan
im wanting to know if it is ok to reapply and to do that by ourselves or if does make a diff applying thru a registered agent....( will it work out any faster????????)
If you are confident enough to go through the process on your own, it should be ok.

Bear in mind that your age points will be calculated based on your age at the time of your fresh application. Also, if your skills assessment has expired, you'll have to get a new assessment.

Peter
Old Oct 7th 2003, 4:00 am
Just Joined

aroyan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Urgent Advise Reqd

Originally posted by ptlabs
If you are confident enough to go through the process on your own, it should be ok.

Bear in mind that your age points will be calculated based on your age at the time of your fresh application. Also, if your skills assessment has expired, you'll have to get a new assessment.

Peter

thanks for your reply... yeah iam aware that age is calculated on the basis of the fresh app........ we now get only 25 pts as my husband just turned 30!!!!!!!!! reg the skills assessment..... is there any way of checking the validity