Reload this Page >

Soccer Club near Morninside.

Soccer Club near Morninside.

Old Aug 24th 2006, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

wmckellar will become famous soon enough
Default Soccer Club near Morninside.

Folks,

Wonder if anyone out there can help me. I have jus recently moved to Morningside and was looking to see if anyone knew what the nearest soccer club is to myself? I was training with Slacks creek down at daisy Hill but seems a bit far away now. It would probs be reserves or metro 4.

Answers on a postcard?
Old Aug 24th 2006, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Soccer Club near Morninside.

Originally Posted by wmckellar
Folks,

Wonder if anyone out there can help me. I have jus recently moved to Morningside and was looking to see if anyone knew what the nearest soccer club is to myself? I was training with Slacks creek down at daisy Hill but seems a bit far away now. It would probs be reserves or metro 4.

Answers on a postcard?
Google.

WW
Old Aug 24th 2006, 8:42 am
brisvegas

ridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud of

Southside Eagles Soccer Club
Competitive soccer for all ages and all levels including juniors, seniors and ladies teams.
Memorial Park 100 Oxford Street Bulimba
Contact Phone (07) 3899 1062

Loads of info on soccer in Brisbane on OurBrisbane or check out Football Qld
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

wmckellar will become famous soon enough

cheers for that. I had looked on qldfootie page and seend pc carina but noticed they are only kids clubs i think. I could not see any others that where close to myself. Thanks for your input.