Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Soapy was PC Murdoch Really so Bad

Soapy was PC Murdoch Really so Bad

Old Feb 15th 2005, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough
Default Soapy was PC Murdoch Really so Bad

are you still mates with oor wullie and fat bob, and are they also in Syndey with you
Old Feb 15th 2005, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Soapy was PC Murdoch Really so Bad

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu
are you still mates with oor wullie and fat bob, and are they also in Syndey with you

Oh yeah I forgot to say is wee eck now on steroids and competing in the 'iron man'.
Old Feb 16th 2005, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

soapy, i'm dying to know!!!

where are they all now!!!
Old Feb 16th 2005, 11:39 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly I must point out how wrong you are about wee Eck. It was his brother that was on steroids and competing in the 'iron man'. What people don’t know is, Wee Eck was a twin. As for wee Eck, well it’s a shame really. He became a junkie. He started off taking eckies, then moved on to the harder stuff. Then depression moved in when his parents moved to the high flats in the gorbals 22 flights up. He couldn’t reach the button in the lift so never really got home much. He spent a lot of his time at the bottom, before long he was in with the wrong crowd and then the downward spiral started. He’s in rehab noo and doing well. A lot of that is to do with the platforms they gave him, he looks a bit oota date, but a least he gets hame noo.
Fat Boab, now there was a greedy B******* if I ever seen wan. Don’t see much of him now. He came oot here in the seventies, had to pay two fairs on the account of his size. But the heat got to him and he lost about 15 stone within about 2 weeks, before long no one recognized him, then depression set intae him too. But that was ok; he took to the grub and was back to normal soon. The reason I don’t see him now is he tried to eat hoff ma leg while he wiz pished. He can now be seen every season doon at bondi, sun bathing. People throwing water over him, thinking he’s a beached whale.
Bad news though. Wee jeemy passed away last year of a horrid death. If u bump intae that fat b****** boab, he will explain.
PC Murdock, now theres a man u could look uptae, due to the fact he was bigger than everyone, oh except Hen Broon. PC Murdock retired to Oz few years ago, turns oot hes really my dad. I always wondered why he was hingin aboot ma hoose when I was young. I think the clue was that I never got done for anything. He always let me aff. Its funny I always rmbr him showin my ma his truncheon.
As for Oor Wullie, well what a strange wan that is. He got sent tae oz as a crim for kicking the shite oota fat boab. It had something to do with what he had eaten? I bumped into him last week. I was walking through coogee and there he was sittin on his bucket. With that big stupid grin on his coupon. I asked him what he had been uptae. ‘just smashed a few windaes, stole sausages from the butchers and took the pish oota tony from tonys ices'. He sed he missed wee jeemy and had hit depression. Took to the booze and during one night of drunkenness, glued his arse to his bucket. Hes been there ever since.
Hope this opens your eyes and has kept u upto date
Old Feb 16th 2005, 11:47 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
Firstly I must point out how wrong you are about wee Eck. It was his brother that was on steroids and competing in the 'iron man'. What people don’t know is, Wee Eck was a twin. As for wee Eck, well it’s a shame really. He became a junkie. He started off taking eckies, then moved on to the harder stuff. Then depression moved in when his parents moved to the high flats in the gorbals 22 flights up. He couldn’t reach the button in the lift so never really got home much. He spent a lot of his time at the bottom, before long he was in with the wrong crowd and then the downward spiral started. He’s in rehab noo and doing well. A lot of that is to do with the platforms they gave him, he looks a bit oota date, but a least he gets hame noo.
Fat Boab, now there was a greedy B******* if I ever seen wan. Don’t see much of him now. He came oot here in the seventies, had to pay two fairs on the account of his size. But the heat got to him and he lost about 15 stone within about 2 weeks, before long no one recognized him, then depression set intae him too. But that was ok; he took to the grub and was back to normal soon. The reason I don’t see him now is he tried to eat hoff ma leg while he wiz pished. He can now be seen every season doon at bondi, sun bathing. People throwing water over him, thinking he’s a beached whale.
Bad news though. Wee jeemy passed away last year of a horrid death. If u bump intae that fat b****** boab, he will explain.
PC Murdock, now theres a man u could look uptae, due to the fact he was bigger than everyone, oh except Hen Broon. PC Murdock retired to Oz few years ago, turns oot hes really my dad. I always wondered why he was hingin aboot ma hoose when I was young. I think the clue was that I never got done for anything. He always let me aff. Its funny I always rmbr him showin my ma his truncheon.
As for Oor Wullie, well what a strange wan that is. He got sent tae oz as a crim for kicking the shite oota fat boab. It had something to do with what he had eaten? I bumped into him last week. I was walking through coogee and there he was sittin on his bucket. With that big stupid grin on his coupon. I asked him what he had been uptae. ‘just smashed a few windaes, stole sausages from the butchers and took the pish oota tony from tonys ices'. He sed he missed wee jeemy and had hit depression. Took to the booze and during one night of drunkenness, glued his arse to his bucket. Hes been there ever since.
Hope this opens your eyes and has kept u upto date
Are you a script writer for Neighbours by any chance?????

D D
Old Feb 16th 2005, 11:50 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Are you a script writer for Neighbours by any chance?????

D D
nope, just off my head
Old Feb 16th 2005, 11:57 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

nope, just off my head
LMAO

soonds like Train Spotting, did you write that too
Old Feb 16th 2005, 12:00 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by walla1
LMAO

soonds like Train Spotting, did you write that too
no, but i think a few of the people in it were based on guys i gew up with
have u ever read Our Wullie????
Old Feb 16th 2005, 12:04 pm
Master of verbal pish©

here a link to explain
http://www.geocities.com/oorwullie_uk1/htms/story.htm
Old Feb 16th 2005, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

By jings Soapy!!!

I jist knew you wid tell the whole sordid story!! That wiz one hell oh an adventure!!! I jist new oor wullie wid turn oot bad!!!

By the way do you still hae the big hair!!! :scared:

Cheers for that made my day!!!!
Old Feb 16th 2005, 7:22 pm
Master of verbal pish©

By the way do you still hae the big hair!!! :scared:
u mean the brillo pad hairdo? nah too much heedboard action, burst into flames one night. never did grow back
Old Feb 16th 2005, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

Well Soapy wiz tellin the hubby about your post the day an you'll niver guess fit!!!!

He wiz doon in East Kilbride the day and saw a dwarf we big shoes on getting into a limo, so he stopped to see if it wiz wee Eck, and it wiz!! Turns oot the little bugger won the biggie on the lotto and moved to East Kilbride. Now bides in a maisonette (very posh or so he says)!!

But even worse hes shacked up we the good lookin broons sister, nae daphne but the blonde een! Shes apparently got some kind o foot fetish and after a day clumpin about in his big shoes he jist his to take em aff and she canna get enough o hum!!!!

Well after that he goes off on one tellin me his brithers a top iron man in oz, scraps wi sharks and still manages ti win the race!!

Well if ye ask me hes gotten a bit too big for his boots an we a ken how big they are!!!

Anyway jist thought I wid let ye ken!

Cheers
Old Feb 16th 2005, 7:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

So that little runts been givin Maggie wan? He knew a fancied her !!!!!!
I’ll be sorting him out, it wont take much. I just need to take 2 inches aff his shoes and he will back to despair. Hold on, when u say the blonde one, that could be the Bairn they are about the same height.
Old Feb 16th 2005, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

So that little runts been givin Maggie wan? He knew a fancied her !!!!!!
I’ll be sorting him out, it wont take much. I just need to take 2 inches aff his shoes and he will back to despair. Hold on, when u say the blonde one, that could be the Bairn they are about the same height.

Yill hae a job flash gits got diamond encrusted wedgies noo. The bairns up the duff to the twins so I heard
Old Feb 16th 2005, 8:03 pm
Master of verbal pish©

ha ha ha , heres a question. can u name the twins in the broons?

Yill hae a job flash gits got diamond encrusted wedgies noo. The bairns up the duff to the twins so I heard

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.