Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

So why was that thread closed then??

So why was that thread closed then??

Old Jul 6th 2004, 11:20 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by soapy
just another thought
maybe its cos mine is better just another thought lol

Your gonna start another fight
Old Jul 6th 2004, 11:20 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

edit,

clicked too many times again,Why cant you delete??
Old Jul 6th 2004, 11:21 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by kala
Your gonna start another fight
nah, i never start them, but it looks as if our kong is in a huff now lmao
Old Jul 6th 2004, 11:30 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

nah, i never start them, but it looks as if our kong is in a huff now lmao
Yeah haven't seen him for a while

Maybe we've upset him
Old Jul 6th 2004, 11:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah haven't seen him for a while

Maybe we've upset him
i know how to get to him, i know his age group
kong nae nae nae nae nae
Old Jul 6th 2004, 11:34 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

i know how to get to him, i know his age group
kong nae nae nae nae nae
You really are looking for a fight aren't you

was gonna go to bed but gonna hang arround for this one
Old Jul 6th 2004, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously to anyone reading this, yesterday, prior to the grotty Aus pictures being posted I pointed out if anyone did that it would not go down well at all. And it didn't. Nobody found it funny as so many claimed they would, people got quite peed off.

I dont really care what pictures are posted or about where, its obvious to me that most people living in Australia or Enlgand will have a very decent life compared to about 80% of the world.

But for goodness sake most people must be able to understand what I am saying:- If we are to discuss we should discuss with the same rules, the same ball, the same playing field or its just not cricket mate.
Old Jul 6th 2004, 11:36 am
Master of verbal pish©

You really are looking for a fight aren't you

was gonna go to bed but gonna hang arround for this one
nah go to bed mate, ill get him after the school bell lmao
Old Jul 6th 2004, 11:38 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally posted by jad n rich
Seriously to anyone reading this, yesterday, prior to the grotty Aus pictures being posted I pointed out if anyone did that it would not go down well at all. And it didn't. Nobody found it funny as so many claimed they would, people got quite peed off.

I dont really care what pictures are posted or about where, its obvious to me that most people living in Australia or Enlgand will have a very decent life compared to about 80% of the world.

But for goodness sake most people must be able to understand what I am saying:- If we are to discuss we should discuss with the same rules, the same ball, the same playing field or its just not cricket mate.
thats ok, i hate cricket ha ha ha, its got nothing to do with the photos. its more to do with the other stuff we get from him, i think
Old Jul 6th 2004, 11:42 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jad n rich
That was the first thing that I though of. Its obviously not that tho as Mutant/WBB is posting in other threads in the same way and they have not been closed.
Perhaps the mods havent seen those threads? If they are at their usual stuff again, then they will probably both end up banned again & good riddance I say .

If you really want to know, why dont you ask the mods? But i still reckon its pretty obvious thats the reason, if Daz stopped trolling & started posting something useful then maybe people might start taking notice of him. But the sad fact is that hes not here to *help* anyone, hes only here on his own agenda which seems to be getting kicks out of stirring people up, getting a reaction from them & making them argue, not just with him but amongst themselves as well.

Sad really.