Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

And so the waiting begins AGAIN!

And so the waiting begins AGAIN!

Old Jun 29th 2003, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default And so the waiting begins AGAIN!

I would like to thank all of you on here who have given me advice on my visa 'issues'.

Hopefully they will accept this new information and grant my visa soon.

Does anyone have any idea if its just a case of them looking over the further info and then granting OR do I have to start at the back of the queue again and wait for a few weeks?

Cheers

Anth
Old Jun 29th 2003, 8:56 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

At a rough guess, as they asked for more you have already been allocated a case officer, so when you returned the 2nd lot of stuff it should have gone straight to that person rather than going back in the unsorted pile! So I would assume that you'll just have to wait while they look over the new stuff?
Fingers crossed for you,
Old Jun 29th 2003, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

Ruthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck Anthony
I hope it all works out for you