Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

So much for the drought.......

So much for the drought.......

Old Apr 28th 2007, 1:51 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default So much for the drought.......

Mr movers front yard after 24 hrs of rain, so much for the driest state in the driest continent................... mm
Attached Thumbnails So much for the drought.......-winter2007-001.jpg   So much for the drought.......-winter2007-002.jpg  
Old Apr 28th 2007, 1:55 am
Where's the factor 30.

Mid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: So much for the drought.......

Originally Posted by mr mover
Mr movers front yard after 24 hrs of rain, so much for the driest state in the driest continent................... mm
Smug git!
Give us some of that wet stuff
Old Apr 28th 2007, 1:57 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

And it's still raining - 3 days now...........

Lou
xx
Old Apr 28th 2007, 2:07 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mid Lifer.
Smug git!
Give us some of that wet stuff
According to the BOM web site Brisbane is getting rain.??.......... mm
Old Apr 28th 2007, 2:16 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

According to the BOM web site Brisbane is getting rain.??.......... mm
Had a bit overnight, and it looks grey right now but nothing to write home about. Not enough to drown a mouse, just looks the mouse has peed on the pavement, thats all.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 5:10 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Had a bit overnight, and it looks grey right now but nothing to write home about. Not enough to drown a mouse, just looks the mouse has peed on the pavement, thats all.
even we are going to be declared drought if it dont rain soon, can you believe it?
Old Apr 28th 2007, 5:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Aye, it's a bit wet isn't it
Old Apr 28th 2007, 6:12 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Shouldnt these pictures be under "pictures of my new pool"

I was reading yesterday how happy Melbourne growers where because of the rain they where getting this early in the season.

Lets hope you guys get plenty more.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 6:16 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Had a day off yesterday but the rain resumed here today... just shy of the entire week now, non-stop precipitation...
Old Apr 28th 2007, 6:35 am
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Blue sky for now in Sydney, I'd forgotten what it looked like. Pointless having rain here if all it does is run back into the sea. My garden's enjoyed it though.

Might even put the heater on tonight, it's getting cold enough for it.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

I'll see your or puddle and raise you a lake!

And just to show the change in the season.....
Attached Thumbnails So much for the drought.......-pc120007.jpg   So much for the drought.......-dsc_0001.jpg   So much for the drought.......-dsc_0002.jpg  

Last edited by Gjn200; Apr 28th 2007 at 7:17 am.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 7:51 am
Made it to the Other Side

Toon Williams the Second! is a name known to allToon Williams the Second! is a name known to allToon Williams the Second! is a name known to allToon Williams the Second! is a name known to allToon Williams the Second! is a name known to allToon Williams the Second! is a name known to allToon Williams the Second! is a name known to allToon Williams the Second! is a name known to allToon Williams the Second! is a name known to allToon Williams the Second! is a name known to allToon Williams the Second! is a name known to all

Our swimming pool suddenly got a bit bigger!!

Major over flow and now got water pouring out of it, down the drive and down the road!!! What a waste!!

Would take photos but it bloody pouring out there!!!!
Old Apr 28th 2007, 11:03 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Gjn200
I'll see your or puddle and raise you a lake!

And just to show the change in the season.....
I Recognise that drive way ,i think i picked up your M/T cartons when i was up that way.??''..........................mm
Old Apr 28th 2007, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

I Recognise that drive way ,i think i picked up your M/T cartons when i was up that way.??''..........................mm
Dropped off our t's when we first got here.March 06.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 12:25 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Gjn200
Dropped off our t's when we first got here.March 06.
Ah now i remember,nice having a lake opposite. When was the fire ??.......... mm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.