Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

So long ... and thanks for all the fish ...

So long ... and thanks for all the fish ...

Old Jul 7th 2006, 5:26 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So long ... and thanks for all the fish ...

Have a safe and enjoyable journey Hutch and good luck for the future

Loz x
Old Jul 7th 2006, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
We're off. We fly tommorow, via Kuala Lumpa. The house is near empty - just the kitchen table and chairs that we're leaving for our house buyers, a mattress, two laptops, an ironing board (!!!), a hoover and a mop and bucket. Josh is spending a last night at his miserable twats of grandparents (he doesn't realise what cocks they are, being only four and a bit) so we've been polishing off the last of the booze and smoking too much on our own in our very echoy house. Good luck to those on the roller-coaster - it all comes around way sooner than you think.

Good luck Hutch and as for the in-laws, we've all got them. I stole my mil's broomstick and she was confined to the house for a month.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 8:55 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

just want to wish you & your family all the health wealth and happiness in the world.

best wishes jonni
Old Jul 7th 2006, 8:58 pm
We Have Arrived!

Jodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud of

I think you'll be flying by now sorry I missed your post.

Hope you settle in well over there, looking forward to reading how you get on you always post very wise words and have helped many people looking through your posts.

All the best with your new life and just think the outlaws are now at least a day away ! We've all got em tucked away in attics if we are lucky

Take care ...

Jodie
Old Jul 9th 2006, 12:42 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks one and all. We've arrived in Kuala Lumpa - Pan Pacific Hotel every bit as good as we remember. Onward flights later tonight. The missus and Josh have just slept for 14 hours straight. Looking forward to arriving in Sydney first thind Monday morning.
Old Jul 9th 2006, 12:53 am
Forum Regular

silversurfer has a brilliant futuresilversurfer has a brilliant futuresilversurfer has a brilliant futuresilversurfer has a brilliant futuresilversurfer has a brilliant futuresilversurfer has a brilliant futuresilversurfer has a brilliant future

Good on you Hutch, I'll keep my fingers crossed that things go brilliantly for you guys!
I was going to ask about the grandparents thing, but it's in your blog!
Blimey, I thought I had the only cockarse parents, who don't give a shit about their grandchildren!
Oh well, no guilt feelings about leaving makes it all the better!

Good luck Sir!
Old Jul 9th 2006, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

lawrenson is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks one and all. We've arrived in Kuala Lumpa - Pan Pacific Hotel every bit as good as we remember. Onward flights later tonight. The missus and Josh have just slept for 14 hours straight. Looking forward to arriving in Sydney first thind Monday morning.
missed post as i am trying to ween myself off looking every minute of the day. Good luck to one and all. I hope it goes smoothly. keep posting!
Old Jul 9th 2006, 3:04 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

All the very best, Hutch, to you and your family - may your new life in Oz be everything you dreamed of and more.

Nicky
Old Jul 9th 2006, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

stela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nice

Hiya Hutch. Just to say good luck. Hope to see you guys at a meet up sometime, when we get there.

stela x
Old Jul 9th 2006, 10:26 pm
Ocean Reef

Location: Landed in Perth July'06 & now freezing in Melbourne! Brisbane Bound soon and lovin it everyday!
luchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud of

hey Hutch,

we have been so buzy packing, haven't been on net too much...but hope u had a good flight...good luck etc and hope Josh enjoyed the flight. Doesn't seem that long ago we met for a drink....we will be in the air this time next week, the container comes on Tuesday ! Help! Had problems with the dog, so we think she might have to stay in UK for a couple of months.
Keep in touch

Lucy and Gerald

We're off. We fly tommorow, via Kuala Lumpa. The house is near empty - just the kitchen table and chairs that we're leaving for our house buyers, a mattress, two laptops, an ironing board (!!!), a hoover and a mop and bucket. Josh is spending a last night at his miserable tw*ts of grandparents (he doesn't realise what cocks they are, being only four and a bit) so we've been polishing off the last of the booze and smoking too much on our own in our very echoy house. Good luck to those on the roller-coaster - it all comes around way sooner than you think.

Old Jul 10th 2006, 1:03 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice day in Sydney for your first day, Hutch. Happy landings. ... and 'Welcome'
Old Jul 10th 2006, 7:03 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

We've arrived. Jet lag's rapidly catching up with me - but we're all very glad to be home.
Old Jul 10th 2006, 7:04 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

We've arrived. Jet lag's rapidly catching up with me - but we're all very glad to be home.
Welcome to Oz. Its a strange feeling knowing its more than just a holiday
Old Jul 10th 2006, 8:45 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

So glad to hear you've all arrived "home" safe and sound". Can't believe Catherine and Josh slept for 14 hrs enroute - what was their secret??

I guess you're asleep right now, trying to over come jetlag. Hope you're first weeks aren't too stressful.

Gill
Old Jul 10th 2006, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute

good luck hutch may see you all on the other side x

hugs to all geex

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.