SO Jealous

Old Jun 29th 2005, 12:24 pm
  #1  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
katie_w's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 11
katie_w is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SO Jealous

Been looking through photos of our time in oz and want to go back there now ! would book flights now if i could

soooooo jealous of everyone getting ready to set off. hope you all love it there as much as we did

have to be content with looking through pics for now as we don't plan to be off again for about 18 monthsish yet
katie_w is offline  
Old Jun 29th 2005, 12:27 pm
  #2  
Breast Inspector
 
zx10r_aus's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: On the road
Posts: 1,770
zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SO Jealous

Originally Posted by katie_w
Been looking through photos of our time in oz and want to go back there now ! would book flights now if i could

soooooo jealous of everyone getting ready to set off. hope you all love it there as much as we did

have to be content with looking through pics for now as we don't plan to be off again for about 18 monthsish yet

Your day will come. Patience is the key, we are heading off in August sorry had to rub it in a bit...........

Jim
zx10r_aus is offline  
Old Jun 29th 2005, 12:41 pm
  #3  
Is it the weekend yet?
 
Anastasia Beaverhausen's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Thirroul, NSW
Posts: 1,619
Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SO Jealous

Originally Posted by katie_w
Been looking through photos of our time in oz and want to go back there now ! would book flights now if i could

soooooo jealous of everyone getting ready to set off. hope you all love it there as much as we did

have to be content with looking through pics for now as we don't plan to be off again for about 18 monthsish yet
We still have 8 months before we go, its hell, all I want to do it plan the move, and get gone. Hubby keeps having to remind me that we still have a life to live in the UK, and to enjoy it, as we will miss it. He's right (dont tell him I said that ).

I have a week off next week to get the house ready for valueing, so at least I will feel like something is happening.
Anastasia Beaverhausen is offline  
Old Jun 29th 2005, 12:56 pm
  #4  
Born to be wild....
 
Brisben's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Northants to Brisbane.
Posts: 5,450
Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SO Jealous

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
We still have 8 months before we go, its hell, all I want to do it plan the move, and get gone. Hubby keeps having to remind me that we still have a life to live in the UK, and to enjoy it, as we will miss it. He's right (dont tell him I said that ).

I have a week off next week to get the house ready for valueing, so at least I will feel like something is happening.
You lot are lucky i don't even know if I will be able to go yet
Brisben is offline  
Old Jun 29th 2005, 2:18 pm
  #5  
BE Enthusiast
 
Sue from Manchester's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Carina, Brisvegas
Posts: 547
Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future
Default Re: SO Jealous

I fly tomorrow morning. I didn't know it took so long to pack a suitcase! Got 3 interviews lined up for Monday and Tuesday so my feet won't touch the ground when I get there. Just hope I can get some sleep on the plane. There's also a couple of expat meets I'm going to try and get to but I'll wait and see how I feel after the journey.
You'll soon be at this bit folks, with butterflies the size of fruit bats careering around your insides.
Sue from Manchester is offline  
Old Jun 29th 2005, 4:46 pm
  #6  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
katie_w's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 11
katie_w is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SO Jealous

Originally Posted by Sue from Manchester
I fly tomorrow morning. I didn't know it took so long to pack a suitcase! Got 3 interviews lined up for Monday and Tuesday so my feet won't touch the ground when I get there. Just hope I can get some sleep on the plane. There's also a couple of expat meets I'm going to try and get to but I'll wait and see how I feel after the journey.
You'll soon be at this bit folks, with butterflies the size of fruit bats careering around your insides.
Good luck! I know that feeling
shame it didn't wor k out for us the first time as i'm sure we'll be going through all the same feelings next time !
katie_w is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.