SO Jealous

Old Jun 29th 2005, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

katie_w is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SO Jealous

Been looking through photos of our time in oz and want to go back there now ! would book flights now if i could

soooooo jealous of everyone getting ready to set off. hope you all love it there as much as we did

have to be content with looking through pics for now as we don't plan to be off again for about 18 monthsish yet
Old Jun 29th 2005, 12:27 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SO Jealous

Originally Posted by katie_w
Been looking through photos of our time in oz and want to go back there now ! would book flights now if i could

soooooo jealous of everyone getting ready to set off. hope you all love it there as much as we did

have to be content with looking through pics for now as we don't plan to be off again for about 18 monthsish yet

Your day will come. Patience is the key, we are heading off in August sorry had to rub it in a bit...........

Jim
Old Jun 29th 2005, 12:41 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katie_w

We still have 8 months before we go, its hell, all I want to do it plan the move, and get gone. Hubby keeps having to remind me that we still have a life to live in the UK, and to enjoy it, as we will miss it. He's right (dont tell him I said that ).

I have a week off next week to get the house ready for valueing, so at least I will feel like something is happening.
Old Jun 29th 2005, 12:56 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
We still have 8 months before we go, its hell, all I want to do it plan the move, and get gone. Hubby keeps having to remind me that we still have a life to live in the UK, and to enjoy it, as we will miss it. He's right (dont tell him I said that ).

I have a week off next week to get the house ready for valueing, so at least I will feel like something is happening.
You lot are lucky i don't even know if I will be able to go yet
Old Jun 29th 2005, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

I fly tomorrow morning. I didn't know it took so long to pack a suitcase! Got 3 interviews lined up for Monday and Tuesday so my feet won't touch the ground when I get there. Just hope I can get some sleep on the plane. There's also a couple of expat meets I'm going to try and get to but I'll wait and see how I feel after the journey.
You'll soon be at this bit folks, with butterflies the size of fruit bats careering around your insides.
Old Jun 29th 2005, 4:46 pm
Just Joined

katie_w is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sue from Manchester
I fly tomorrow morning. I didn't know it took so long to pack a suitcase! Got 3 interviews lined up for Monday and Tuesday so my feet won't touch the ground when I get there. Just hope I can get some sleep on the plane. There's also a couple of expat meets I'm going to try and get to but I'll wait and see how I feel after the journey.
You'll soon be at this bit folks, with butterflies the size of fruit bats careering around your insides.
Good luck! I know that feeling
shame it didn't wor k out for us the first time as i'm sure we'll be going through all the same feelings next time !